• Off-Topic Hangout

I hope they don't delay this again.

  • Thread starter Thread starter COramprat
  • Start date Start date Feb 11, 2022

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Feb 11, 2022
#1
  • Feb 11, 2022
  • #1
View: https://youtu.be/gNtJ4HdMavo
 

Rdub6

So while I wait to figure out my rear end issues
5 Year Member
Dec 29, 2017
3,962
2,943
153
Long Island, NY
Feb 11, 2022
#2
  • Feb 11, 2022
  • #2
I’ve been waiting for Stranger Things for 3 years now...... maybe 4. .......... I hate waiting!!!
 
Reactions: COramprat

Akumu No Dara Ra

Active Member
Feb 4, 2022
122
42
38
Warrior, Al
Feb 19, 2022
#3
  • Feb 19, 2022
  • #3
Charlie sheen better at least make a cameo. It's not winning without hookers and blow.
 

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
5 Year Member
Oct 4, 2020
5,501
2,922
173
Florida
Feb 20, 2022
#4
  • Feb 20, 2022
  • #4
I have been waiting for the Expendables 4.... Stallone aint getting any younger...
 

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
5 Year Member
Oct 4, 2020
5,501
2,922
173
Florida
Feb 20, 2022
#5
  • Feb 20, 2022
  • #5
Top Gun trailer was pretty darn good.....
I wonder if thats cruises personal P51? He is a pilot and he does have a P-51 in his plane stable
Jennifer Connelly is a MUCH better pic than the last one... Fell in lust with her in The Rocketeer......
 
Reactions: Ronin38

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
May 27, 2022
#6
  • May 27, 2022
  • #6
Went to see this today. It's got an odd plot. Of course there is throwback to the original but part of it has a story similar to ... Star Wars?
 

Potomus Pete

I'm still waiting for the fully nude shots
5 Year Member
Mar 7, 2019
3,344
1,246
153
Sarasota Florida
May 27, 2022
#7
  • May 27, 2022
  • #7
The new Top Gun has good reviews
 

7991LXnSHO

wanna catch the space herp
10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
7,387
2,745
194
Kearney, NE
May 27, 2022
#8
  • May 27, 2022
  • #8
COramprat said:
Went to see this today. It's got an odd plot. Of course there is throwback to the original but part of it has a story similar to ... Star Wars?
Click to expand...
Don’t spoil it yet, but are there light sabres, the force or a Death Star? It has to be a Death Star.
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
May 27, 2022
#9
  • May 27, 2022
  • #9
That's no moon...
 
Reactions: 7991LXnSHO

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
May 27, 2022
#10
  • May 27, 2022
  • #10
7991LXnSHO said:
Don’t spoil it yet, but are there light sabres, the force or a Death Star? It has to be a Death Star.
Click to expand...
No spoilers but you'll see.
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
May 27, 2022
#11
  • May 27, 2022
  • #11
The action scenes are top notch. LOTS of flying action. A lot of nods to the previous movie but that's expected.
 

7991LXnSHO

wanna catch the space herp
10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
7,387
2,745
194
Kearney, NE
May 30, 2022
#12
  • May 30, 2022
  • #12
COramprat said:
No spoilers but you'll see.
Click to expand...
I think I found a screen shot.
 
Reactions: Ronin38

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 2, 2003
12,166
4,237
223
Cat Country
May 31, 2022
#13
  • May 31, 2022
  • #13
The new Top Gun was highly disappointing.
for a 2hr movie it was 1.5hr of sensitivity training and 30 min of planes flying.
 

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,342
18,072
224
Massachusetts
May 31, 2022
#14
  • May 31, 2022
  • #14
I gotta find a good day to take a half day off from work and go see it.

Maybe i'll wait a few weeks and make it a double header of Maverick and Jurassic World.
 

Akumu No Dara Ra

Active Member
Feb 4, 2022
122
42
38
Warrior, Al
Jun 1, 2022
#15
  • Jun 1, 2022
  • #15
Unsurprising at best.
Jinx said:
The new Top Gun was highly disappointing.
for a 2hr movie it was 1.5hr of sensitivity training and 30 min of planes flying.
Click to expand...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Fords on the Farm 09/25/2021
  • stl2aus
  • Sep 26, 2021
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Replies
0
Views
767
Regional Forums and Event Information Sep 26, 2021
stl2aus
S
Are the rods supposed to come out through the oil pan? (Turbo fun..)
  • Mstng93SSP
  • Apr 11, 2022
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
59
Views
5K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 19, 2022
Mstng93SSP
S
Possible faulty injector driver?
  • serfma
  • Apr 26, 2022
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Apr 29, 2022
serfma
S
F
Inconsistent Car Tapping/Rattling After Header Install
  • Flash_The_Stang
  • Sep 29, 2021
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
2K
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 20, 2021
Flash_The_Stang
F
Help with Lift Points
  • gaprabbit
  • Aug 18, 2021
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2021
Gs1987GT
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Off-Topic Hangout
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?