I hope this is not a Stangnet member

WTF You guys think just cause they are firefighters they beat this guys car? Firefighters save lives not go around and beat people cars for the hell of it. Like Ram000 said whos gonna get you out if you crash or your house catches fire? i will never understand why firefighters get such a bad rap when a lot of them are volunteer and risk their lives for people they don't even know

• Sponsors (?)

Gear down big rig.

Nobody in here is saying that all firefighters are violent criminals. But, under the assumption that this guy is not a TOTAL retard (he's mentally ok to drive), chances are, he didn't react like that to a small tap on his spoiler. Not all firefighters are bad people, nobody's saying that....in fact, I've never met a firefighter who was less than an "outstanding citizen"

That aside, not all firemen are saints, either. The possibility that this firefighter may have slammed his hand down on the guys car is not unreasonable.

Take a few valium and reply in the morning

If the guy that hit the ff wraped his car around a tree 1 block away they would still pull his ass out of his car and try to save his life if he needed it.

They might not be as nice when doing it but they will still give 100%.