I just got Fuel Pressure Gauge , NEED quick help with installation

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
I just got my Fuel Pressure Gauge and now I wanna know can I install that like this on 1st pi or do I have to install like on 2nd pics and or 3rd pics there is one small screw I think thats for valve ,what I have to do with that or can I just take out valve and install without

gauge3.jpg

gauge2.jpg

gauge1.jpg

Thank you
Ernie

• Sponsors (?)

The little screw goes into the blue piece. It opens the schrader valve when you screw the gauge on. The second pic is the way the instructions tell you to install it.

I know poeple who have just removed the valve and didn't use the little pin. If you can do that, then go that way. I have the same gauge and I had to modify the pin to let the fuel flow past it into the gauge.

I hope this helps.

Thank you all guys ,I installed today gauge and Billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator :banana: , first I install gauge and I find I run with low fuel pressure 32psi with vacum attached or 34psi without vaccum (you can see in first pics)
Than I install pressure regulator and bump pressure to 45-46psi with vacum or 48 without(second pics)
Man i'm happy now I have walbro 255 high press fuel pump 2 months without adjustable regulator and I now have both :banana: :banana:

gauge4.jpg

gauge5.jpg

regulator1.jpg

regulator2.jpg