I just threw up watching Pinks! Caution capri lovers

Aug 11, 2008
So just watching speed channel, cruising the internet, not paying attention much to the T.V. Soon I am distracted by the annoying sound of a hammer in use. I look up and see some guy "modifying" a rear wheel well opening of a nice Capri. :nonono:

Am I the only one sickened by this madness? :mad:

• Sponsors (?)

Eh, nothing wrong with rolled fender lips if it's done properly (which doesn't automatically mean you can't use a hammer...i did on mine and you can't tell the difference between a hammer and the tool to do it with).

Ok, I didn't really throw up, or cry when I saw this.

I was just trying to get at the fact that I was shocked to see how furious the guy was smashing the cars quarter panel, and rocker area. Sure most anything can be fixed. I've fixed alot worse myself.

Maybe ten years from now it will seem worse :shrug:

Some people its all about the race.....looks are secondary if at all.....alot of guys around here drive **** looking cars and they run 10's and 11's all day at raceway park

That car also has rust around th wheel openings too so the body wasnt that clean :shrug:
They found a halfway decient Capri for cheep and slapped a drive train in it. Thats how 90% of the cars on Pinks are :banana:

yeah they should rename that show to fox 5.0s vs everyone else haha. i see so many foxes with pretty much the same combo on that show all the time. poweradder 302 screamer or poweradders torque monster 351, automatic, 4.10s, big and littles, gutted itnerior...