I JUST WON $20,000

Winning 20,000 for the lotto=lucker f@#ker.
I would(since it is free money):
Build 2 new Bikes-$5000
Kenne Bell-$5000
Recaros-$2000
Down Payment on the 335i coupe-$5000
2 New Suits-$2000
Take my family(of 4) out to a nice dinner 4 times-$1000

Have fun with it

WTF... I buy scratch of tickets and I win 20 bucks, wooo hoooo....

Seriously man, that is AWESOME!!!!!! Congradts on lucking out... Seriously, use part to pay for school, part to invest, and whatever is left over blow on teh Mustang. Or send me 400 bucks for gears...

I know most are saying blow it on this, blow it on that, but if you used it *wisely*, I would:

-Take your parents out for a nice dinner
-Take a couple grand and have fun with it. New mods, get some beer, whatever. Just reward yourself with something, but dont spend all of it.
-INVEST the rest WISELY!! Sure, nobody can say when they will die, but in all reality that is an excuse for spending everything you have. The more money you have to play with, the more it will return in dividends, and when we are talking somewhere in the neighborhood of 10k, thats a nice chunk of change. There are so many ways to take that 10k and turn it into another 20k within a year, but its up to you.

mustangkid05 said:
lol, yea i probably will pay off college, them damn dorms killed me lol, and with what i have left by mods, and beer! lol

i like how YOU think! can anyone say keg party with lots of strippers? i would at least throw a celebration for wining it wouldnt cost that much... and im sure it would be at least a little bit fun

Susky said:
The government can't take more than 50%. You'll probably be left with something like $12,000.

Remember that if you don't withold your taxes now, you'll have to pay it when you file...so make sure you don't blow it all.

Damn, 50% on lottery winnings

No taxes up here for that

LOL @ buying more lotto tickets.

Pay off your debt, then invest whats left after you pay off your loans. OR pay your car off so you dont have any more payments and can put every penny into modding it after that.