I Made A Terrible Mistake

• Sponsors (?)

Just about every Facebook group ends up being more trouble than it's worth. Ask a simple question and get insulted and have 7 memes posted before anyone answers..: they are good for buying and selling... that's about it.

Me and few friends have a classifieds page Foxbody parts for sale that we try to keep apretty tight ship . I try to stay away from foxbody addicts and the other ones unless I need to sell stuff . 8.2 deck mafia is a great page those guys have a wealth of knowledge and are real deal racers .

Reactions: 1 users
Me and few friends have a classifieds page Foxbody parts for sale that we try to keep apretty tight ship . I try to stay away from foxbody addicts and the other ones unless I need to sell stuff . 8.2 deck mafia is a great page those guys have a wealth of knowledge and are real deal racers .

I like 8.2 deck mafia too.

As for the rest of the groups, meh it's fun to troll sometimes.

My foxbody FB experience usually once a month after explainin installing a B cam with stock heads, intake, exhaust is a waste ot time

fb jail.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I go on Fast Foxbodys. I have not had any trouble yet. Sometimes there's alot of good pictures and occasionally a good video. I contribute when I think I have something useful that will help somebody. I don't lurk around waiting for anyone to contradict. Just contribute what I think is valid and walk away.

I just hate how FB messes up the order of posts to favor ones that have gotten a lot of attention, vs chronological order. If I see a question, then find the answer, I can't find the post again because it's dropped off in favor of the 20 "hey look at my car" posts that have gotten a lot of attention.

FB is good if you need an instant answer on something simple, or want some opinions on what headlights look better.

If you want a deep technical answer, you are better off coming to a forum. I gave up writing out 5-lug swap advice after typing the same thing 3-4 times in a 2-day span.

Reactions: 1 user