I need a door panel picture if someone can help.

Wayne Waldrep

Before I post a pic, do you have one of yours?
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Apr 14, 2003
Cuba, AL
Got the left side door panel off. Let's see if I can do this on my phone with no picture for reference. There are two main bolts that hold the armrest on. There is also one trim screw in the back of the armrest and one trim screw in the front. The Phillips head trim screw in the front is what I'm asking about. Behind that screw is a hole that's about 1/2" or so in diameter. The screw goes straight into the middle of this hole so apparently I have a clip or speed nut missing. I have an assortment of clips and speed nuts but zero of them fit or even act like it's the correct item for that spot. Can anyone take me a picture of this? I'd like to see what the part looks like so I can get one. I'd also like to see it installed in the door.
Not asking much, huh.....lol. Not asking anyone to pull a door panel but surely someone has one currently off OR maybe an old picture of your door we could look at.
Thanks for your help.

• Sponsors (?)

Best I have
IMG_2184.JPG

I actually do need to pull my pass door panel off to replace the speaker. If I get to it this weekend I'll take some pics.

But it would appear I have nothing for that too screw as well.

Reactions: 1 user
I think I've figured it out but still would like a pic or two. I looked at LMR's hardware kit and it comes with 2 big and 2 small screws and 4 clips. That front screw that I asked about doesn't need to come out to remove the door panel. The clip must just go behind the door panel and sandwich the top of the armrest with the short screw. I remember back now that I never took that upper screw out. So....when it stops raining , I'll look at my panel and see if that is possible. That's what I'm thinking anyway. Looking at the LMR video it doesn't appear there is anything in that hole. Same for the pic but it's a black door so it's hard for me to see, especially on my phone.

I think I've figured it out but still would like a pic or two. I looked at LMR's hardware kit and it comes with 2 big and 2 small screws and 4 clips. That front screw that I asked about doesn't need to come out to remove the door panel. The clip must just go behind the door panel and sandwich the top of the armrest with the short screw. I remember back now that I never took that upper screw out. .

You are right. Top screw goes into a clip on the door card itself

IMG_2338.JPG

Reactions: 1 user