I need help! Confused about what my car really is...

When I first started looking for a mustang I was very picky about what I wanted. Had to be black or dark blue manual V8 and have leather interior... against all odds I feel in love with a black and red 4.0 V6 auto stang BUT it has venom emblems on it and venom interior. How can I find out if my car is really a venom car? I didn't think that venom did anything with V6 cars and if they don't then how did the interior end up like it is? Is there a way to get in contact with someone who makes or does performance work for venom? I want to take my car to mustang week but don't want to look like a fool by having a V6 that just has fancy interior and "stickers." I know that my car has had a tuner on it at one time (SCT/SF3 tuner) and it had louvers, door scopes, and an after market grille. The car looked like the result of a repo and that everything that was missing was probably what they could sale (if I had to guess). The people I got it from didn't know anything about the venom items either and just put the stock V6 grille back in and tuned it back to stock. I would just like to know what I really have before I go buy aftermarket parts for it so that way I know what to buy.. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!

• Sponsors (?)