I NEED MORE TECHNICAL ARTICLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Mine... you have my permission, document with:
courtesy John Somerville, copyright April 27, 2001 "www.xmission.com/~mstng2" :nice:
I also did a radiator review, of the ron davis radiator, you can copy paste from this forum a few threads down... And also you can use my how to, cowl induction hood scoop under the thread "now THIS is sweet pics white/gold" There ya go!

Absolutely cool guys! Thanks a ton!

When I write the By Line, I usually put "Submitted By name" Is that ok, as they are accompanied by a little user how-to jpg.?

Here's a quick example:

Clicky

Mr. Aburn and I agreed upon this format, but I can alsways insert the website into the article itself.

Thanks again.

MarvinMyCat said:
Here's a quick example:

Clicky

I think the link is broken, I get this:

Your email message has been idle and this link has become inactive. To access the link, close this window and return to your Message. Then click the browser's Refresh button or close your message and reopen it.

{edit}

64.4.38.250 resolves to MS Hotmail

MarvinMyCat said:
Go to SN Home, then the links are on the bottom right of the page.

Would it be too difficult for you to put a link and not make someone have to go looking for it??

I went to the StangNet home, didn't see a link stating MarvinMyCat Looking For Tech Articals, Click Here.

OK, here's the deal.

I posted a reply on this thread after following the link from my email. It then put the error message up for anyone who tried to follow it. OK, my bad. But if you think I'm going to post how-to in order to go to the Home page andn scroll down to the bottom of the page to find some links, please! :nonono:

Would it be too difficult for you to put a link and not make someone have to go looking for it??

No it wouldn't. But if you read the post you would see that I did put a link up for those too busy to be bothered by two mouse clicks and a scroll. All be it, the link did not work.

A Link For Those Too Lazy To Use A Mouse

For those capable of using a browser, what to look for on the home page...
attachment.php

Attachments

• asdfa.bmp
    75.4 KB · Views: 95
MarvinMyCat said:

Marvin!!

I'm so proud of you!

You learnt how to make a link that doesn't point back to your eMail.

Good Boy.

What's next? Going to learn how to be an IT Operations Manager?

I think your trying to cover your embarrasment by making your shoddy "code" my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.