I need some advice on selling my stang guys

projectfiveo

Aug 30, 2005
Ok ive had this car for 5 years and when i bought it i paid 5500 for it and it had 150,000 miles with just flowmasters and x pipe, i know i probably got ripped but i wanted it! so my question is what could i get out of it do you think? ive put alot of money into it and i know i will never get what i have in it out of it :( so if you have a chance take a look at my listing and give me your feedback! thanks in advance

http://classifieds.stangnet.com/showproduct.php?product=45894

• Sponsors (?)

yes pics would help A LOT! but i'll chime in. keep in mind, this is my opinion, i have bought and sold over 5 mustangs in the last year and half, and lost money on all of them but one. first problem is this, if someone did want to give $5500 for it, and didn't have CASH, there is no way any bank would lend that much money on it, the value of the car is way below that. even though it's worth that to you, and you probably have more than that in it. second, unless the car is flawless, and i do mean flawless, it would take someone who just wanted it to pay that for it. as an example, i had a one owner 92 coupe, with 77K original miles, and built motor with drag suspension, new tranny, clutch, shifter, and roll cage, and the interior was like new on it, i had over $40K invested in that car over a period of 13 years, and i sold it for $5500 CASH. i lost my arse on it, and i kick myself every day. but with your asking price, you will have to be negotiable, if you are set on $5500, you will probably be sitting on it a while, again, this is just my opinion...good luck!