I should sell my cheese gradders look at this

• Sponsors (?)

Mine are just as nice if not nicer
050826-009.jpg
[/IMG]

You'll be suprised how much these are going for lately. I think so many people ditched them over the years that they are becoming prized possessions now. They regularly go for 100+ per side for pieces in good condition.

Roland69 said:
I can get a pair of LX tails for $40 bucks and there are 4-5 sets available to me so I might just swap mine out and sell the gradders

Why? The "cheese graters" will probably be worth even more in another 5 years.
Whoever has them now should keep them, unless they really need the $$ now. They will only go up in price.

If they come original on your car, keep em. If they're not and you like a different set better, ditch em. Stuff like that will ALWAYS be worth more the longer you keep em. You'll be dead before the price peaks. lol

i love the grater looks, at least on a GT, makes it more complete, i dont particularly care for the lx, or any other taillight on the GT. just my preference i guess. curious tho, how they would look on an lx or something other than a GT. p'shop anyone?

looks like the opinions on these things are changing...before, everyone said "ditch those damn tails" whenever a GT pic was put up...lol

i have the cobras, the LX's, and the GT's and am currently running the cobras, but it is nice to know i can make it look 'like it should' if i want...

Daggar said:
I'm still part of the crowd that dislikes the cheese-graters. I much prefer the clean look of the LX tails.

It definately depends on the car. I only like them on the cars they were meant for - 87-93 GT's. They look terrible on anything else. But I would never take them off of my GT. It's all in the body style.