I think I made it out pretty well on ebay today

I picked up some used bbk lowering springs for 85 bucks shipped. regular price 200.00

kyb gr2 slightly used fox body struts and shocks for 70 shipped. (yes they will fit my car and are actually better for lowered stangs) regularly 141.00

Blue oval industries smoked headlights,corner light and foglights brand new in the box from a guy who purchased them a month ago for 150 shipped. regularly 240.00

6000k hid bulbs with harness (I already have the ballasts from my old bmw I use to have) got those for the fogs and the headlights for 25.00 shipped

for those of you who are anti ebay...you may wanna start checking it out, just know what your looking for and see what you can get a deal on....for instance I got a 200 dollar set of springs for 85 bucks that is cheaper than those crappy maxspeed/dropzone springs all over ebay.

• Sponsors (?)

Love ebay, in the last year i bout a ton of stuff, i was actually having trouble on the summit racing site to check out, so i wen on ebay and they have an ebay store, so i got the stuff i need, as long as the buy has a good rating, i think your golden.

The KYBs suck for lowered cars and I wouldnt buy them new.

The rest seems like some OK finds.

I scour ebay and spend at least $500 a month there. Deals are not near as good as they used to be. Where you get the deals are mislabled stuff so it dont show up in peoples searches.

I scored some cherry Fox sunvisors that were still in their wrappers for $1 shipped. :D
$1300 1st gen Xtant amp for $125
$500 Boston Pro components for $50
$100 monster cables for $7
$450 injectors for $80
$800 seat for $45

etc etc. ebay is cool if you use it right and pay attention to the sellers ratings.

the thing

do you have experience with the KYB GR2's im looking at getting these and dont feel like spending 400 on shocks and struts when i can get all KYBs for 170 shipped. my car is lowered however i have the pro kit on there

with kyb's is if you get them for a lowered car get some for an 87-93 fox body car as they are a half inch shorter than the specific one for mine and your car, being a half inch shorter makes them have less travel, you should be fine if you do it this way.

sounds like you did ok. I used to buy a lot more off ebay but lately great deals are harder to find. I've sold some stuff their too but the fees for ebay an paypal are making it my last resort. Now I try the mustang classifieds and Craig's list. I sold a valve body with b&m shift kit installed for around 45 shipped an a k&n round air filter for $12 an fees ran around $13. Now I mainly look for used name brand stuff off ebay, no "new" knock offs.

sounds like you did ok. I used to buy a lot more off ebay but lately great deals are harder to find. I've sold some stuff their too but the fees for ebay an paypal are making it my last resort. Now I try the mustang classifieds and Craig's list. I sold a valve body with b&m shift kit installed for around 45 shipped an a k&n round air filter for $12 an fees ran around $13. Now I mainly look for used name brand stuff off ebay, no "new" knock offs.

yeah I hear ya on that....I was the only one who even bid on the bbk springs as well as the headlight package, the springs were listed under mustang coil springs instead of mustang lowering springs or bbk...dude probably could have got a bit more out of them if he had knew how to list his items.