I thought u guys might be interested in this

• Sponsors (?)

This has been gone over many times on these forums. The Supercoupe blower is not a bolt on for the Mustang 3.8! There is quite a bit of work and tuning involved, and some fabrication. People have done it before, but it isn't easy! It would be less of a hassle to just do a motor swap.

The parts in that auction look kind of rough! It looks like most of what you would need to put it on the Mustang, but I still wouldn't call it a "kit".

For a single port V6, it's actually fairly bolt on. Change out the intake manifold and it virtually bolts in about as easy if you did a procharger, and although it does need a tune, so does a procharger. For a split port V6, then it requires fabrication and ect to make work. So for those 94-97 owners (98 changed a few lines around to make it more difficult), it's a cheap and easy solution over a procharger.

on a 94-97 V6s, yes it is just that easy. On 98, you could have to reroute or bend I think one or two hoses and tubes, but still easy. On the 99-04, the heads, intake, fuel rail, injectors, and the fuel system would have to be modified to return style. There is a few companies out there who are trying to make it so 99-04's can have the root blowers by casting a split port lower intake that would allow an M90 or M112 to hook up. From what I hear Morana V6 Racing is working on an aluminum lower intake cast that is fairly close to being done.