Fox Identifying Dash Connection

Jamesrolls5point0

Oct 25, 2015
Base info - car is 1988 gt hatch SD, factory harness, I need some help again, I usually don't post much cause I actually find everything I need to know but I can't find these guys , I've looked at countless diagrams online but I can't find these

Does anyone knows what the hells these do and where they go I will greatly appreciate it ... So here is what I got

These are by the driver side kick panel , like above your left knee if you're sitting in the driver seat

8A51E75E-B9CC-462A-AA64-DF724ED8A8AD_zpsvsu9hyem.jpg

5FC972DA-89F6-48FA-8F8A-5041F1970312_zpspjm8pmon.jpg

838E103B-AF27-4BCE-B95E-96A0F06EAD46_zps7vodvazr.jpg

These are located by the radio kinda

A40D2EA1-4692-4C5A-BDD3-B7EA075BFC94_zpseeogfjgu.jpg

BDB91208-2C15-4337-AC66-C901011819E3_zpsiio5fbvk.jpg

And I'm assuming these last two are grounds ???
But I don't know about the red one ... Is the red also a ground ???

7C2861C3-3C7F-4BCD-B95D-4B351C66FDF4_zpsdeapgf4s.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice , didn't know such a thing existed, but that definitely helps my situation cause I have a list of all the numbered connectors some where, what do they (that fancy book) usually go for so I know if I get a good deal or if I'm getting robbed

For anyone else who needs the information...
My car is 1988 GT hatch with factory harness with roll up windows and power door locks
The big yellow/ beige single row is for 2.3 cars fan controller , the single pin black wire with green tracer goes no where ( literally to a pin on a connector that had no receiving pin )
The black wire with yellow tracer has continuity with interior positive lights (will post more info when my EVTM comes in the mail )
The flat double with two black wires with white tracer and blue wire with yellow tracer is for the clutch switch - NOT THE CLUTCH INTERLOCK SWITCH ... However it has the same color code.... I assume they work together ....
The flat double with the red seems to be a constant power on one side only , don't know what it goes it yet though , As far as the other brown connector goes - I don't know yet Either but it does contain a switched power and a ground ... Will post better information when the book gets here

**EDIT ** The two ring things are BOTH GROUNDS!

P.S. When that book gets here I'm sharing it with everyone so questions are welcomed - I'd like to post the entire book online on a google shares link or something like that

Reactions: 1 user