Mid West If You are in AR KS IA MO MN NE ND SD Register here

• Sponsors (?)

bigcat said:
how about an omaha cruise or get together or something?

Midwest Stangs had/is having a bbq today. Not sure if they are still there. If want more detail, check out the forums at http://midweststangs.com/forum and go to the Events, Nebraska--you'll see upcoming events there. I encourage you to join!:nice:

Oh, and if you are ever in downtown O, I'm there every day!

lightningbuff said:
Where bouts in Iowa are you? I missed the cruise as West Point was having the Last Fling til Spring Car Show. I guess some guys are going to Scrib this Friday, but I am staying off that damn gravel road cause I just detailed the crap outta my car. :cool:

I'm in Glenwood, which is about 25 miles South-Southeast of Omaha. I work in downtown O everyday, however. Where are you?

Interested in joining a club or anything? I'm in Midwest Stangs' Nebraska Chapter. :)

I'm in Humboldt,KS Born in Schuyler, Ne. I Don't have a Mustang, but have modified my Mercury Moutaineer AWD with a CHP 347 Forged bottom with a FMS x-cam and Edelbrock heads. My intake was converted to a 94-95 style, so I have to slowly change everything. Thats why I'm here, ( well ok I love mustangs and am jealous of you all) But I like my SUV also. So am I welcome? I mean, I have a mustangtype motor, and I have 17 X 9 cobra wheels, four wheel disc brakes, 3.73 gears. We can kind of relate i think , and I could use some help once in a while, and may even offer some
p.s. she's daily driven by my wife, and no CEL 20MPG what you think?

Attachments

• side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 79
  • engine bay 11-28 1.jpg
    engine bay 11-28 1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 80
1badsuv said:
I'm in Humboldt,KS Born in Schuyler, Ne. I Don't have a Mustang, but have modified my Mercury Moutaineer AWD with a CHP 347 Forged bottom with a FMS x-cam and Edelbrock heads. My intake was converted to a 94-95 style, so I have to slowly change everything. Thats why I'm here, ( well ok I love mustangs and am jealous of you all) But I like my SUV also. So am I welcome? I mean, I have a mustangtype motor, and I have 17 X 9 cobra wheels, four wheel disc brakes, 3.73 gears. We can kind of relate i think , and I could use some help once in a while, and may even offer some
p.s. she's daily driven by my wife, and no CEL 20MPG what you think?

Looks good! :nice: What do you drive then?
All Ford lovers are welcome... Enjoy the site!

I didn't think anyone responded,sorry I took so long. Anyway, I drive what she doesn't, at least that's how it feels. I have a 84 dodge uglytruck 318 with 360 heads ( 11.3:1 compression) edelbrock perf rpm valvetrain and intake. It will scare the brown noise right out of you. When i want to be quiet I have a mercury mystake, Nothing cool but nothin chebbie. Also, I might add, in this town i'm in, EVERYBODY who has a hot rod is a chev guy. They look under the hood of my Ford and scratch thier heads and drink my beer and are completely worthless when i need help! I hate circle dirt track racing. hello anybody here? I can't believe no posts in 4 days on this thread.

1badsuv said:
I didn't think anyone responded,sorry I took so long. hello anybody here? I can't believe no posts in 4 days on this thread.

I'm here all the time. :)
Go into your profile and at least put your state--it helps a bunch. Glad to see you're on here. Yes, it's a bit slow at this moment, but picks up around the holidays, are more people have more time off from work and time for other hobbies. Take care!

Hey guys im from Wichita Kansas. I just picked up a 1996 cobra Mustang with 25,xxx original miles. it is a very good looking car and it will be my first mustang. All my buddys have foxbodys and I have always wanted a mustang. Any suggestions for the car would be great and picks of the car will be up soon.
Thanks

03rangerboy said:
Hey guys im from Wichita Kansas. I just picked up a 1996 cobra Mustang with 25,xxx original miles. it is a very good looking car and it will be my first mustang. All my buddys have foxbodys and I have always wanted a mustang. Any suggestions for the car would be great and picks of the car will be up soon.
Thanks

Sounds like a real find with that low of mileage! :nice: Welcome to the site!