40th Anniv If you have a 40th post here

• Sponsors (?)

im hoping to pick this 04 up soon black with Arizona beige strips with tan top and tan leather
28i5dz9.jpg

Hi.i like to know abaut my mustang.detaels.Is a oxford white,rare tan or gold stripes.no spoiler.automatic 4.6 engine.I ask because i never see one before.

There was no way that I could find to sort the regular Oxford White cars from the 40th package white cars when I attempted to pull the data.

The black and white cars are much more rare than the Crimson (4,558 Crimson cars were built and fewer than 1200 black/white).

Just picked up a 2004 Crimson Red Anniversary coupe. It is a GT, with a 5-speed and the Mach 1000 stereo system. It is all original, but has 147K miles and has blow the spark pug out of #3 cylinder. California car, one owner, was in Texas and the California desert all it's life. The body is straight, never wrecked, just parking lot damage. The interior is well worn as you might expect.
VIN is 130182, not sure the actual unit#.

I am thinking of putting a complete 2004 Mach 1 interior into the car, along with a 2004 Mach 1 DOHC 8K mile engine. I know this will mean the car is not all original, but it the outside will still look stock. Any comments?

122812133444.jpg

Build tag 1.jpg