I'm a retard, officially

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
So yesterday when iw as tinkering around under my car cleaning up some stuff i accidently pushed the oil feed line that goes from the oil filter housing to supercharger into the crank so that it is touching it. Well guess what happens 10 minutes later when i go to drive it? Yup, my oil feed line sat there and rubbed the crank till a hole formed and then guess what? Im driving down the interestate with a cloud of smoke behind me and oil spray EVERYWHERE

I pull over to home depot and pop my hood and i mean literally there is oil sprayed everywhere. The entire undercarriage of my car is doused, my engine bay is doused, probaly the biggest mess ive ever made...So i took some duc-tape, taped up the hole and drove home. I had to order a new feed line and looks like im spending the day cleaning up my mess....im just lucky i didnt seriously screw something up....I probably leaked/sprayed about 3 quarts of oil down the highway...

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

• Sponsors (?)

Do this regularly and you'll never have to worry about rust on the underside of your car. :D Let's just say my 88 is well protected from undercarrige rust.

:rlaugh: well im glad im not the only one. The good news is i spent all day today literally detailing the **** out of it, painted the wheel wells, cleaned everything with simple green and even scrubbed the undercarriage with it. Its probably cleaner now than it ever has been

:rlaugh: well im glad im not the only one. The good news is i spent all day today literally detailing the **** out of it, painted the wheel wells, cleaned everything with simple green and even scrubbed the undercarriage with it. Its probably cleaner now than it ever has been

Well, it's time to dirty it back up! It was good talking to you today on the phone! PM sent.

why do people always ask you how much your supercharger cost? Im not asking the cost? but why ? lol. Is there a funny story behind this. And get some pics up when youre done cleaning it from the bottom. Yes. Seeing the bottom of the car clean is always nice haha.

why do people always ask you how much your supercharger cost? Im not asking the cost? but why ? lol. Is there a funny story behind this. And get some pics up when youre done cleaning it from the bottom. Yes. Seeing the bottom of the car clean is always nice haha.

:lol: look under his username

You still haven't told me how much your supercharger cost you.....:D

So.. How much did your supercharger cost you? Lol

Found it. Finally.

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-for...sking-me-how-much-my-supercharger-costed.html

:nice:

And after reading through it, I understand where you are coming from deftsound. I don't even have my supercharger on my car yet, and I've been asked how much it cost about 27 times. While I have normally given them a ballpark figure on it, it is still kinda rude to ask about it. It doesn't bother me that much, but it is kinda like going up to a young lady and asking how much her engagement ring costs: it's none of my business and in the end, I don't really need to know.