Engine I'm back and I have a couple questions..

Hey all, I have recently had a new found interest in my 88 gt, so naturally i have returned to stangnet (I first joined back in 2002). I am in the midst of a complete suspension upgrade and lowering springs front and back, 5 lug conversion(cheap up front, baer kit for the back), and a rebuilt diff with 3:73s new posi and 31 spline mosers. My attention is focusing back on cleaning up the engine bay so I was wondering if anyone has used a March Performance power steering pump or water pump? Or does anyone know where to find a polished edlebrock water pump as im having trouble locating one for sale online? Any help would be great! It sure feels good to be wrenching on the stang again after about a 6 year absence!
:SN:

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome Back! Hopefully this helps, I have used the march performance pump on a friends 73 mach 1 and it is a nice piece, fit well and looks good. I haven't had any experience with either water pump but have had success and like the polished water pumps from Tuff Stuff

Welcome Back! Hopefully this helps, I have used the march performance pump on a friends 73 mach 1 and it is a nice piece, fit well and looks good. I haven't had any experience with either water pump but have had success and like the polished water pumps from Tuff Stuff

Thanks! I will look into the tuff stuff! I had always wanted to go electric, but I live in a rural area and have decided to stick with a mechanical.