• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

I'm Back (I know no one cares lol)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kiddiccarus
  • Start date Start date Aug 26, 2005

kiddiccarus

The first widely accepted Tranny
20+ Year Stangneter
Dec 24, 2003
1,789
1,051
143
30 Mins from a Ragged GT
Aug 26, 2005
#1
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #1
Anyways, Been off from here for a while. I had to take care of some things here at work. Major things happening at UPS beginning now. BUT more about me. I took a month or so to make some "extra money" and used it to buy this well the Down Payment.

 

Attachments

  • MyHouse.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 136

kiddiccarus

The first widely accepted Tranny
20+ Year Stangneter
Dec 24, 2003
1,789
1,051
143
30 Mins from a Ragged GT
Aug 26, 2005
#2
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #2
And this beautiful girl is Sadie she is Bruno's little sister they have the same mother and different fathers. Both Full Blood AmStaff.
 

Attachments

  • dd639fc2.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 144
1

140cilx

Founding Member
Sep 7, 2001
2,385
0
0
GA
Aug 26, 2005
#3
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #3
Glad to see you, pretty house & cute dogs. You've got it all!
 

kiddiccarus

The first widely accepted Tranny
20+ Year Stangneter
Dec 24, 2003
1,789
1,051
143
30 Mins from a Ragged GT
Aug 27, 2005
#4
  • Aug 27, 2005
  • #4
Thanks I am trying little by little to get things in order and to get back to my engine hopefully.

I am back to coaching a pee-wee team again. This year we are the Colts and I am a comissioner too.
 

351wcoupe

New Member
Feb 13, 2003
1,811
0
0
Manhattan, Kansas
Aug 27, 2005
#5
  • Aug 27, 2005
  • #5
What would be really funny is if that picture is really taken from your driveway at the neighbors house.
I like the house/garage.... Is it in Bardstown(or wherever you were before)?
 

kiddiccarus

The first widely accepted Tranny
20+ Year Stangneter
Dec 24, 2003
1,789
1,051
143
30 Mins from a Ragged GT
Aug 28, 2005
#6
  • Aug 28, 2005
  • #6
LOL his place looks better than mine HAAAA



No its my place, I have a better garage than he does.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

I
I'm gonna have so many questions (but I know how to search)
  • ironhorsewayne
  • Jun 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
276
The Welcome Wagon Jun 8, 2026
Noobz347
Suspension Setting Front Alignment - Do I care about the rear's thrust angle?
  • dan50
  • Nov 27, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
382
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Nov 28, 2025
Kid wita 5oh
H
Ongoing Battle With Hydraulic Lifters
  • hailer06
  • Jun 8, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
443
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 9, 2026
Noobz347
S
Hi. I'm new. 98 Cobra Bent Axle.
  • sbk93036
  • Mar 28, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
155
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Monday at 9:43 AM
Mustang5L5
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?