• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

I'm finaly back---maybe for good!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1993mustang
  • Start date Start date Dec 17, 2003
1

1993mustang

New Member
Dec 17, 2003
1
0
0
Dec 17, 2003
#1
  • Dec 17, 2003
  • #1
Hey guys!!! It feels so good to be back!!! My name is Kevin and I am from Wichita Falls, Texas. I used to own a 1993 5.0 LX Hatchback. My parents sold the car, because of gas mileage, insurance, and other issues with the car. Back in September, my parents sold it to a used car dealership. I went back to them a few weeks after that, and learned that a guy in Tulsa, OK, had bought it. I figured it was gone forever. Well, today at school, I had a final in one of my classes. I parked in a different parking lot than I normally do. Imagine my suprise when I saw a Mustang that looked alot like the one I had!!! Then, as I got closer, I noticed a few of the imperfections in the paint and body, and they looked identical to mine. Then, I realized it was mine!!!!! I was so happy. I went to the local Eckerds and got a disposable camera to take pictures. Then this kid (turns out, he's the new, very lucky owner) comes up and is like, what are you doing? I explained everything and he thought I was joking, since he got it in OK. But I was able to tell him things that only the previous owner would know, and he was like, cool. So, he said he will let me take it out sometime, and he might eventually sell it. I am saving all my paychecks to get enough. So, I am comming back to the forums. Thought I would share that. I am not letting it get out of my sight again. Talk to you guys later!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
ECU/PCM ISSUE
  • Santi1015
  • Jun 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
216
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 29, 2026
Santi1015
S
L
Engine 85 GT Excessive Idle
  • lutzkecj
  • Sep 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
227
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 21, 2026
86HO5.0
8
Progress Thread The Mach Returns - Update/build thread
  • squeak93
  • Feb 20, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
15
Views
694
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Today at 8:17 AM
squeak93
Drivetrain 83’ Glx convertible C5 Trans help!
  • JacksonJared2113
  • Dec 25, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
464
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Dec 26, 2025
JacksonJared2113
C
C4 trans help needed
  • CPH89LX
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
301
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 28, 2026
CPH89LX
C
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?