I'm Jus' Gonna Leave This Here...

• Sponsors (?)

Bah! It'll buff out.

It's not my cup o' tea, but they seem like they're having fun, and they aren't putting the public at risk. More power to 'em!

Last edited:
He's got the whole build on YouTube. Its got IRS and crazy looking front control arms.

The drifting scene has grown with fox bodies...ever since Vaughn Gettin Jr. stated that his fox was his favorite drift car.

Does anyone respect these cars ? I chose this video because its the only one where he crashed....and then he drove it home.

I remember the joy I felt thrashing my first foxes all over the streets. No flat asphalt was safe. Lol

Reactions: 1 users
He's got the whole build on YouTube. Its got IRS and crazy looking front control arms.

The drifting scene has grown with fox bodies...ever since Vaughn Gettin Jr. stated that his fox was his favorite drift car.

Does anyone respect these cars ? I chose this video because its the only one where he crashed....and then he drove it home.

I remember the joy I felt thrashing my first foxes all over the streets. No flat asphalt was safe. Lol
I've followed this guy on YT as well. He's done some cool mods which some he has gotten flamed for even here on Stangnet (fuel pump access panel in hatch). He's just a cool guy with a small budget that's not afraid to cut metal and go away from the norm a bit.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah...I saw that in the idiot thread. I'm thinking about helping this guy out to make a really respectable car. His name is Stuart and he's local to me. I've seen the welded on IRS bracket and the cut out fuel pump access and a couple other things that have made people raise eye brows.

In his defense.... He's young and on a budget. Plus, like many of us, he wants to drive it like he stole it.

I give him credit for not building a cookie cutter fox.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah...I saw that in the idiot thread. I'm thinking about helping this guy out to make a really respectable car. His name is Stuart and he's local to me. I've seen the welded on IRS bracket and the cut out fuel pump access and a couple other things that have made people raise eye brows.

In his defense.... He's young and on a budget. Plus, like many of us, he wants to drive it like he stole it.

I give him credit for not building a cookie cutter fox.
Did this guy weld his upper IRS brackets? I didn't watch his IRS install because I think i've seen enough of them and also seen enough of them poorly installed too.

Did this guy weld his upper IRS brackets? I didn't watch his IRS install because I think i've seen enough of them and also seen enough of them poorly installed too.

Yes...he welded the rear bracket to the car by the quad shock bracket holes. I hate seeing guys do that when you can access the inside of the frame to put a nut on the inside of the frame rail for the rear bolts. I've seen it done before.

For his application a hard tail conversion would've probably been the best bet. He could've fit 11.5 wheels in the rear.

Screenshot_2017-09-13-21-22-28.png
Pretty cool Fox, love the flared look. These midnight parking lot drift sessions definitely make me cringe though... He's lucky there was no property damage when he slid off.

Yeah man...he's lucky as hell.... These are the only new axles I can find...
Screenshot_2017-09-13-21-22-28.png

I think he's using a 99-01 IRS...

I subscribe to him, and watch his videos. It's a nice car and he seems to be having fun with it and doing some good work. I liked his IRS build videos.

Those drift arms are becoming popular, I see them all over instagram, especially on the west coast where "swanging" at a sideshow seems to be all the rage these days in v8, RWD cars.

I subscribe to him, and watch his videos. It's a nice car and he seems to be having fun with it and doing some good work. I liked his IRS build videos.

Those drift arms are becoming popular, I see them all over instagram, especially on the west coast where "swanging" at a sideshow seems to be all the rage these days in v8, RWD cars.

Uuuum ??? What is " swanging " ?

img_3226-jpg.589288.jpg

:chin

In this image, one can clearly see the concentric rings of idiocy as they fan away from the nucleus idiot.
The ones closest to the nucleus stand a 1 in 5 chance of spontaneously forgetting to breathe while the nucleus itself is often shielded by a membrane (called a government) in order to reproduce.

Reactions: 1 user
Watched a bunch more of his vids last night. I do love the idea he came up with for the headlights. Basically he gutted the inner turn signals, made them into air intakes, and put LED trim around them similar to this. No pics of them lit up yet though. But I kinda liked it.

IMG_3301.jpg

2015-RTR-Mustang-Grill.jpg

His buddies have a couple cool 2.3 turbo fox bodies as well

I was hanging with him a little last night. Those lights are nice. They look good lit up...they are yellow.

I always wanted to make my front marker lights blink with the turn signal. If we're beside someone they have no idea we are trying to get over.

The air intake idea is pretty smart. His run to his radiator and you can feel the air being pulled through those things.
IMG_20170920_184241110.jpg

Just noticed the guy stalking the back of the car. There were a bunch of guys at the meet. Bad #$$ cars everywhere.