Im looking for someone who has swaped out there E303 cam for something else

• Sponsors (?)

Thats odd. Usually the b and e cam are sluggish under 2k the come to life after 2k with stock heads anyhow.

CAMS

I had a tfs stage 1 before I installed my E303 for emissions reasons. I really liked the lope of the stage 1 and there was a little bit more power with it too.
Kevin

Fellas....it all depnds on where you want the power and what you plan on doing with the car. Street cars have more fun with torque so it wouldn't make much sense to put a high winding cam in a street car. i had a close to stock 88 stang with an e-cam and it was perfect. Voodoo cams are great, comp cams are great, afm makes some wicked high rpm cams too. Do some research and remember to ask yourself where do you want the power? every company makes great cams, but all cams serve different purposes so call any cam manufacturer and tell them EXACTLT what you want out of the cam and go from there. I have a 383 windsor in my 88 right now, everyone told me I was nuts for doing this, but I put in a b-303 cam in it and it is a blast on the street.