• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

I'm sorry I had to post this....

  • Thread starter Thread starter 05BlackV6
  • Start date Start date Sep 9, 2005

05BlackV6

New Member
Aug 25, 2005
25
0
0
Earth
Sep 9, 2005
#1
  • Sep 9, 2005
  • #1
Hi all,

I just had to post this. I LOVE my cars interior!!!! The seats are comfy, the dash as the classic retro style and the upgrade package looks great, I LOVE the steering wheel for some reason, the list goes on. Everything is perfect!!! Sorry just wanted to get that out.
 

Jenns01TA

Active Member
Mar 31, 2005
37
0
36
Sep 9, 2005
#2
  • Sep 9, 2005
  • #2
05BlackV6 said:
Hi all,

I just had to post this. I LOVE my cars interior!!!! The seats are comfy, the dash as the classic retro style and the upgrade package looks great, I LOVE the steering wheel for some reason, the list goes on. Everything is perfect!!! Sorry just wanted to get that out.
Click to expand...


meehhhh... I feel ya' bro..... This nana is for you
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
355
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
What's it Worth? 2000 GT
  • Mustang5L5
  • May 8, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
6
Views
428
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 13, 2026
KRUISR
J
For Sale MASTER LISTING: Abandoned '66 Mustang Restomod Part-Out (Wilwood, Ididit, Quick Performance, Mishimoto)
  • JasonB66
  • Jul 23, 2026
  • Suspension
Replies
0
Views
245
Suspension Jul 23, 2026
JasonB66
J
K
Engine 2000 Mustang GT - Fuel issue post-blown spark plug repair
  • kenster1092
  • Feb 26, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
468
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Mar 10, 2026
kenster1092
K
G
New Owner: Very Clean 1991 GT Convertible. All original with 21k original Miles. How to make it better?
  • gvanginkel403
  • Oct 30, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
31
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Nov 17, 2025
Jarhead67
J
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?