Important: need cam information

140cilx

Founding Member
Sep 7, 2001
GA
Tobacco caused some cancer to my esophogus and neck, my jugular just ruptured into it filling my lungs with blood and I just spewed blood all over my monitor.

Now I'm sitting here w/ a straw in my mouth, sending the blood back into an IV in my arm to stay conscious.

My TimeLife Home Surgery Series says I can use a small kevlar patch after I cauterize it w/ a womans hair curler. I was thinking better would be heating one of my old spare cams. Just heating one of the lobes, but would it affect the tempering of that lobe? I may need it down the road.

~Blue skies and a fresh can of Cope, it's gonna be a great day!~

I thought tonite would just be a typical Friday nite.

• Sponsors (?)

If you southerners want to know a good midwesterner trick try this; Instead of using one of your camshafts use one of your blowtorches to heat a Craftsman wrench red hot to cauterize the wound.

If you use a combination wrench (instead of a socket/ratchet) you can get to all of the little places in your wound.

As a bonus, if the heat does ruin your wrench's temper take it back to your local sears store and you will recieve a replacement in 2-4 weeks.

351wcoupe said:
I hope when you say "pinch" you do don't mean what I think.

koberaped.bmp