Installed LED Sequential Taillights Today

montys69mach

Sep 11, 2004
I purchased the LED sequential taillights on ebay from concoursmustang. I believe they are from project mustang. I got them for $129. The install was easy and it looks great. It is much brighter than the stock bulbs and well worth the investment. I couldn't wait for tonight so I could go for a ride. They definately catch your eye.

• Sponsors (?)

Did you get the electronic flasher for the four ways also. I did both plus the front LED's on my '66. Great for those evening car shows. Left mine run the four ways for 4 hours at an evening show with no noticable drain on the battery. Attracted alot of attention.

No, but I will order the extra module ($20) when I order the front LED kit that bolts into the hood scoop ($49), and I want the the white LED reverse lights ($20). Should look good. Do they make a xenon light kit for the 69 (Headlights and fog lights)? I heard of someone putting the 05-06 Mustang headlights in a 69. Did anyone else hear or do this yet?

Az Pete said:
Did you get the electronic flasher for the four ways also. I did both plus the front LED's on my '66. Great for those evening car shows. Left mine run the four ways for 4 hours at an evening show with no noticable drain on the battery. Attracted alot of attention.

Are those front LEDs for the running lights?

My car has had sequential turn signals for 37 years and I've never had a problem.......

Attachments

• Mycougar.jpg
    Mycougar.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 135
The front ones I have are for the front turn/park lights. Amber LED's with a white lens for the car. Looks good.

The Cougar's seq. lights are nice but different than the LED's for the standard Mustang tail light.