Installed raptor shift-light and painted interior lettering

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good! Normally I dont like anything "painted" in the cars interior. But the touch up on the lettering looks great..

BTW... Is that a 01 style Cobra gauge cluster? I noticed the redline and speedo. If so, is that how the stock Cobra cluster is when lighted? Never seen one in the dark in person..

Steve

68 & 00 GT said:
looks great. Man I really need to get me one too. I like the red, but maybe blue - BTW - what indiglo gauges are you running ? :shrug:

Thanks bud, the indiglo's were on Ebay for 39.99. They originally came covering the turn signals and warning lights with white, but I took an exacto blade and cut those sections off to give a cleaner look.

Steve89GT said:
BTW... Is that a 01 style Cobra gauge cluster? I noticed the redline and speedo. If so, is that how the stock Cobra cluster is when lighted? Never seen one in the dark in person..

Yes, they are ment for a Cobra but are not the stock '01 Cobra gauges. I ordered these without paying attention to the redline :damnit: but the light solves that problem now.

Mike

Hey Mike, when you installed the light on the steering column, did you drill holes or use double sided tape? I'm installing mine tomorrow or Friday and was wondering, thanks. :)

Lawrence

I have the same interior color and Black outside.....did you use the brush that comes with the cap of the touch-up paint for the interior letters or a tooth pick?

I was wondering if a paint pen like the ones used for models would work with the cloth tip?

Why didn't you do the horse in the steering wheel?

:nice: