Installing a on3 dual/triple fuel hat with dual super car pumps. What else do I need?..

• Sponsors (?)

Yes I have, matter of fact I have an 04 Cobra tank with dual aftermarket 255 LPH pumps in my 03 GT right now. I thought it was in my sig but I guess I have to write it in now...that car has had everything from a high compression NA engine to a low compression S/C engine to a 5.4 S/C engine to a stock 4.6 engine and I've never had to touch the FDPM. Some people have had to change theirs (or maybe they just changed theirs for the heck of it) but I've never had any issue with the stock one...

Hey, sorry if I offended u. Reading the post over again, I realize that sounded contrary. I was just excited to hear from someone with ligit experience. So ur stock fpdm has no issue with the pumps. Have u ever run these super car returnless style pumps?

Haha, not offended at all...some people do chime in when they've never dealt with whatever their talking about, haha. But anyway, I've seen posts where people have had problems related to the module so I'm surprised I never had any issues. It might be related to the year of the car, maybe Ford made changes at some point...don't know for sure. I don't know if there is anything different between a pump on a return-less system vs a pump on a return style set-up tho. Your Roush is return-less (obviously, haha). But strictly from my experience I used the Cobra tank, the Cobra hat, dual 255 lph pumps, and I had to use grade 9 fuel hose (grade 10 was too expensive and too hard to get). I set it all up, connected all the wires and never had any issues. I'd like to hear other experiences tho...