iPhone Photoshoot

iMTB

Nov 10, 2008
Florida
All pictures were taken, edited and uploaded using only my iPhone...personal phone technology has come a long way.

The Beast

65b87a48.jpg

d548fb50.jpg

440e4309.jpg

View attachment 228293

The Daily (Opinions?)

05932427.jpg

c58acc37.jpg

76ca317d.jpg

6dd6ca64.jpg

8961cb2a.jpg

View attachment 228299

View attachment 228300

View attachment 228301

fe41c167.jpg

073ef4be.jpg

b8f9ac2b.jpg

99b473da.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I'm going to apologize right now for daring to saying this....

Was there something on the lens? Every single one has this fuzzy thing going on. And obviously you can't control aperture or use selective focus at all. It's still a phone camera no matter how many pixels they throw at it. It is what it is. It's not exactly like the "standard" cellphone cam was real hard to beat.

I'm not knocking the shots, but the image quality is really subpar. Or rather, on par with a really crappy P&S.

Was there something on the lens? Every single one has this fuzzy thing going on. And obviously you can't control aperture or use selective focus at all. It's still a phone camera no matter how many pixels they throw at it. It is what it is. It's not exactly like the "standard" cellphone cam was real hard to beat.

I'm not knocking the shots, but the image quality is really subpar. Or rather, on par with a really crappy P&S.

Curious where youre seeing a spot and with the iPhone 3gs you can use selective focus.:nice:

The more silver cars I see with the black FR500s the more and more I want some on mine! That looks freegin sweet! The black rims, the deep dish in the rear, the tinted windows, the chin spoiler, the painted deck lid, the slam, it all makes me go :drool:. The next set of rims I get for my car (assuming I ever get another set) will undoubtedly be some black FR500s.

Mines jailbroken and I have a nice camera app that allows for adjustments, and photoshop mobile for some editing. Some of the pics were edited to blur around the sides like this one to draw the eye differently:
View attachment 228095

Thanks for the comments guys! The Stang might be gone soon, but it will be a good investment in the long run. I'll be back in one eventually, something badd, either the new 5.0, gt500 or a termi. :D