Is it just me???? Yeah,...it's always just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
I try. I really do. I've tried squinting, looking at them sideways AND upside down. But no matter what you do to a 94-98 mustang body I think it looks like ass. Probably the ugliest iteration the model has ever had to endure w/ the exception of the 74-78 atrocity 20 years previous.

I'm not picking on anyone in particular, and despite that, I know I'll probably get the requisite " well I'm not in love w/ your's either" responses. But to me it seems like the car is akin to "Smelly Uncle Ernie" at the annual family reunion.

Nobody really likes him, but whaddya gonna do? He's family:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Well, if those cars are yours in the video, i'd say your opinion shouldn't be taken too serious, as a once mitsu starion owner, what has been done to that car should be punishable by law.

As far as the 94-98, i'd trade my fox any day of the week for a black (or maybe even red) 95 s351 r code.
The cobra's aren't bad either.

i was very disappointed with ford motor when they changed the body style in 94 to something that to this day i don't find appealing.i was so disgusted with the look and performance of these cars that i didn't really appreciate what a nice looking car the 03 and 04 cobras were.it wasn't until the 05 mustang came out that opened my eyes to the mustang again.the only thing that i like out of the 94-98 year cars is the interior .

Yep. Hideous.

rendezvous011.jpg

Attachments

• rendezvous011.jpg
    rendezvous011.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 91
^ Isn't that true for most 6+ year old cars?

Anyway the over all body shape/size is just kinda girly to me.
The beefy style of the 1999-04 is how they should have started.

Just my opinion :)

Well, if those cars are yours in the video, i'd say your opinion shouldn't be taken too serious, as a once mitsu starion owner, what has been done to that car should be punishable by law.

Strange, Even though I didn't pick on anybody in particular, you managed to single something out I did and ridicule it. And having had two of them I can testify to the fact that putting a ford motor in both of them was the best solution for them as they were both headed for the junk yard.

In lieu of the fact that you obviously don't have a picture of my current car on the wall of your bedroom next to the Countach and Ferrari "dream cars," Your opinion that The Starion and Conquest I rescued from the junkyard were somehow violated leaves me amused.

[\ QUOTE]As far as the 94-98, i'd trade my fox any day of the week for a black (or maybe even red) 95 s351 r code.
The cobra's aren't bad either.
[/QUOTE]

And since I give equal weight to your opinion as you do to mine, how bout you just keep the ones directed to my threads to yourself? I promise never to comment on any opinions you may have on yours.

I like the dodge conquest. Really a cool looking car. I'd put stroked Windsor in one or a lsx swap either one it would scream.

Status
Not open for further replies.