Is this a Mustang Computer?

Ok i was told this was out of a fox mustang and has a "Jacobs" chip installed... Before i blew the motor i put this computer in to see if it works and the car would not start and the fuel pump was constantly running instead of just priming itself... But for those of you that have access to serial numbers and what car it came out of here is what is on the tag of the computer where the plug goes....

top left says D7L13
below that EEC-IV
Below that CFI-SD7
To the right of that E73F-12A650-K1C
Above that MK2

A serial bar with the number *582*
Top right in fine small print 7L123TT

.........What did this thing come out of cuz it didnt work with my 89 GT 5spd and would like to sell it or find out atleast what it goes too

• Sponsors (?)

Yea i dont think it came out of them cars jus because of the fact it says in marker writen on the cpu some dates like 7-14-95 installed chip and 7-31-97 R3R with Jacobs and i dont know too many people that would do this to a tauras or tempo... but thats what i was hoping someone could tell me

It's just a sticker slapped on a case that has the engineering # on it anyways. The housings are all the same on the processors in the late 80's to early 90's so it is possible that the guts are all V-8 Mustang and the case is Tempo. Bottom line is it doesn't work so......:shrug:

I had the exact same problem, it was a normal stang computer (1992) and it had a Hypertech? chip in it but not the actual chip which i didnt no about, i just had the outer case with a bunch of electronics inside but not the actual chip to make it do what it should do. The computer worked perfect then once i did this the computer did not work even if i took the chip casing out and i tried putting the chip in and it still did not work, just did the same thing urs is doing. I also tried taking the chip and casing off so it was a normal computer and still did the same so it must have screwed something inside up. so basically it screwed the computer and i had to get a new one, maybe it did this b.c the chip wasnt in it idk. BTW when i did my mass air conversion my stang had a 3.8L taurus/sable computer in it, it was about 4 inches shorter than a real stang computer and it ran like a normal stang without a problem.