Is this possible?

• Sponsors (?)

My quest for 12's...I have a 98 GT with BBK TB,BBK cold air intake,BBK high flow catted X-pipe flowmaster cat back soon to be changed to Magnaflow magnapack cat back...it has 3.55's im going to convert it to a PI swap head,cam,intake and a 100 shot of nitrous will i get into the 12's???

heads, cams, intake, and nitrous you will be in the high 11's.......

With traction and the driver mod, it should be possible without the nitrous. People have gone 12's with about 270 hp. PI swap with P/P heads, some decent cams, PI Intake, exhaust (especially if you get LT headers), will put you close to if not over 300 hp. 12's shouldn't be a problem with the driver mod.

Nitrous would just be icing on the cake.

True..that i know...I have to do something anyways with the head because one of the plugs are stuck in there really good and i was told by the shop that changed the 7 plugs thrusday that it probably has a heilcoil and the plug is stuck if he tried to remove it then he might have to re-tap it and then heilcoil it so he said for the money just do a PI swap...gain HP and be happy:D ...So i figured why not...LOL...PI swap..a little juice a little tune...some sticky mickeys...walla maybe a pretty quick car...The SAD part tho he has my 87 GT convertible AOD down there that i have to finish 1st...thats getting a set of ported/polished GT40 heads..GT40 intake...1.7 cobra roller rockers...[STOCK cam] 70mm TB,Paxton SN93 Supercharger 7-8 psi,UPR powerpipe,42 lb injectors,Aeromotive adjustable fuel regulator,255lph gss340 fuel pump with a 94/95 fuel pump assy,the new dbx97mm MAF flow sensor...it has 3.73's....that should be putting out close to 350to380 rwhp...:D..But now i have the 98 GT that could be just as fast or faster with alot less work...damm...what to do what to do....lol

what do you mean?..I thought the PI one was good...:shrug:

I'm assuming he means getting one has an aluminum water crossover; the all plastic ones are prone to cracking (mine did, with thousands of other people's). The PI intake is about as good as they get for all-around power.

The only reason to go with an all-aluminum intake (i.e. Pro Products, or Bullitt, or Edlebrock) is for safety from nitrous backfires.

Lol I didn't get my manifold on by Friday so I didn't get to spray last night and it was bad, like I was what the hell is this cuz I am use to being thrown back in my seat and instead it felt like I was going out for a Sunday drive lol.

Lol I didn't get my manifold on by Friday so I didn't get to spray last night and it was bad, like I was what the hell is this cuz I am use to being thrown back in my seat and instead it felt like I was going out for a Sunday drive lol.

I know that feeling i had a 89 iroc-Z 350 tpi car with a 100 shot came out of the hole hit the button and was like OK :shrug:weres the push..the soleinod got stuck in the off postion i got lucky....LOL...but i know the feeling....