ISO Dyno

• Sponsors (?)

JDM is in northern New Jersey, in Freehold, they have a really good reputation for custom tunes. No idea about anyone in southern Jersey. Website is teamjdm.com if you want to look.

i think joe heck racing does dynotuning. think they are south, could be wrong.

what part of jersey you in? what tracks do you run at?

i could find out where my friend got his car tuned, but i don't think the shop he got it tuned at is any good. i've never heard of it, and when he told me how much he payed i was shocked at how robbed he got.

If you've never had your car dyno'd after installing a tune, I highly suggest it! The most important thing is the A/F ratio! Have it too high and lean our motor out is not a good thing and if your ears can't hear it...:eek: I was running a Brenspeed mail order tune and had it dyno tuned back in July. The baseline pull had my A/F ratio nearly 14.5! N/A cars should be between 12.7ish-13.3ish I believe. F/I cars will be lower( richer) as they need more fuel to mix with the increased air. Doug from Bamachips did the dyno tunes and he even improved on most of his own mail order tunes.

Not to hijack, but the link to Doug's dyno tune session.
http://forums.stangnet.com/757384-got-my-car-dyno-tuned-doug-bamachips.html

Tillman Speed is just over the Commador Berry Bridge in Aston PA (south of Philly). They did a great job with mine and I'm going over there next week to tweak the tune sense I changed some parts thursday.

Not sure what they charge for just Dyno pulls, but I got a heck of a deal on a custom dyno tune with some pulls.