• Off-Topic Hangout

It's Grilling Time! The Official Stangnet Grill/Smoke Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Olivethefet
  • Start date Start date Jun 19, 2019
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 48
  • 49
  • 50
  • 51
  • 52
  • 53
Next
First Prev 50 of 53 Next Last

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,418
21,628
234
Box behind Walmart
Sep 26, 2022
#981
  • Sep 26, 2022
  • #981
Damn... Now I want chicken. I wasn't even hungry a bit ago.


I think some [Beer Up the Butt] chicken might happen.
 
Reactions: Ronin38 and Jinx

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,418
21,628
234
Box behind Walmart
Oct 6, 2022
#982
  • Oct 6, 2022
  • #982
We must endeavor to convert as many Soy Boys as possible:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MOy6Z_UP7c&ab_channel=TheBabylonBee
 
Reactions: limp

bird_dog0347

still married haven't seen testicles in years
15 Year Member
Jun 7, 2012
2,319
2,073
174
Little Elm, TX
Oct 6, 2022
#983
  • Oct 6, 2022
  • #983
seriously.... let me out.
 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,418
21,628
234
Box behind Walmart
Oct 6, 2022
#984
  • Oct 6, 2022
  • #984
...and if I got a closet MuvrFukr hiding in there someplace, get him out too!

I should mention that one of the single highest IQs on the planet is on a meat-only diet.
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Oct 7, 2022
#985
  • Oct 7, 2022
  • #985
Noobz347 said:
...and if I got a closet MuvrFukr hiding in there someplace, get him out too!

I should mention that one of the single highest IQs on the planet is on a meat-only diet.
Click to expand...
Dolphins? Or Ewoks?
 

bird_dog0347

still married haven't seen testicles in years
15 Year Member
Jun 7, 2012
2,319
2,073
174
Little Elm, TX
Oct 7, 2022
#986
  • Oct 7, 2022
  • #986
Yesterday I smoked my first Pastrami, I cured/brined it for a little over a week before smoking it yesterday and made a sandwich out of it this morning and it turned out fantastic!


 
Reactions: IIGood, limp, Jinx and 2 others

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 2, 2003
12,166
4,237
223
Cat Country
Oct 16, 2022
#987
  • Oct 16, 2022
  • #987
Apple cider, pears and brown sugar brine for 24 hours on both pork and chicken. Kept meats separate during the brine for cross contamination issues with the chicken. Smoked on hickory at 225 for 3 hours, in which chicken was done at 160*. Pork was then placed in pan and sealed with foil to braze for another 7 hours until meat hits 205*. I let it rest for 30 min and slid the shoulder bone out like it was in butter.
 

Attachments

  • ED714C6F-19D2-4945-A083-53857057B4BC.webp
    511.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DD721FD1-7430-4626-B9A4-37538E1AF7BF.webp
    346.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3481DF04-7AB3-4F7E-98BC-F8D1C29E9592.webp
    391.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3DAEEF34-C12C-4092-9E08-F5665CDDD1FD.webp
    464.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 803EA65E-C023-4055-A8AF-515C95A84E22.webp
    545 KB · Views: 0
  • 1C663B69-3A28-41D0-879B-90FCA2CEBB5A.webp
    781.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 09760678-BB23-4B8A-B0AB-D4CCC8E1552D.webp
    385.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6F19FBD7-1B53-4DA7-8609-125AC46AA846.webp
    777.9 KB · Views: 1
  • B65CAB3A-34AD-4014-93CC-D547E8850CD1.webp
    708.6 KB · Views: 2
  • D35F316C-4812-4C17-8E88-EF33C61E1009.webp
    621.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: bird_dog0347, Olivethefet, RaggedGT and 1 other person

Olivethefet

I will own your nuts! LOL
5 Year Member
May 17, 2018
2,596
1,790
143
Enterprise AL
Oct 19, 2022
#988
  • Oct 19, 2022
  • #988
I made Teriyaki chicken on the black stone last night. This stuff is so good!







I'm making crunchwrap supremes tonight. I made them over the weekend and the wife is demanding more. And we have some hamburger meat that needs to be cooked.
 
Reactions: Jinx, RaggedGT, Ronin38 and 1 other person

bird_dog0347

still married haven't seen testicles in years
15 Year Member
Jun 7, 2012
2,319
2,073
174
Little Elm, TX
Oct 19, 2022
#989
  • Oct 19, 2022
  • #989
Dang that looks good!
 
Reactions: limp

Olivethefet

I will own your nuts! LOL
5 Year Member
May 17, 2018
2,596
1,790
143
Enterprise AL
Oct 19, 2022
#990
  • Oct 19, 2022
  • #990
 
Reactions: Jinx

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 2, 2003
12,166
4,237
223
Cat Country
Oct 21, 2022
#991
  • Oct 21, 2022
  • #991
Olivethefet said:
Click to expand...
Gotta get a shot of that ooy gooy insides next time
 
Reactions: limp

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,418
21,628
234
Box behind Walmart
Oct 21, 2022
#992
  • Oct 21, 2022
  • #992
Lemme guess. You ate it.
 

Olivethefet

I will own your nuts! LOL
5 Year Member
May 17, 2018
2,596
1,790
143
Enterprise AL
Oct 21, 2022
#993
  • Oct 21, 2022
  • #993
Noobz347 said:
Lemme guess. You ate it.
Click to expand...
Yep. You definitely don't want to see it now.
 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,418
21,628
234
Box behind Walmart
Oct 21, 2022
#994
  • Oct 21, 2022
  • #994
 

Olivethefet

I will own your nuts! LOL
5 Year Member
May 17, 2018
2,596
1,790
143
Enterprise AL
Oct 27, 2022
#995
  • Oct 27, 2022
  • #995
Not the best pic but they are really good. My wife has had me make them 4 or 5 times in the last week.




Yes. I'm drinking wine with my fiance crunch wrap!
 

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 2, 2003
12,166
4,237
223
Cat Country
Oct 31, 2022
#996
  • Oct 31, 2022
  • #996
Hickory smoked T-bone steaks (14-18 oz.)
Pre-season with favorite seasoning, do not marinade.
smoke steaks at 225 for 30-45 minutes or until internal temp reaches 115
remove steaks, tent with foil and heat grill to 450-500 (15 min)
return steaks to grill and sear each side 3-4 minutes or until temp hits 135 for medium rare.
remove steaks, place pat of butter on top and let rest for 5 min.

Sorry, lots of beer and skipped lunch, so no pictures.
 
Reactions: Ronin38

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,418
21,628
234
Box behind Walmart
Oct 31, 2022
#997
  • Oct 31, 2022
  • #997
Jinx said:
Hickory smoked T-bone steaks (14-18 oz.)
Pre-season with favorite seasoning, do not marinade.
smoke steaks at 225 for 30-45 minutes or until internal temp reaches 115
remove steaks, tent with foil and heat grill to 450-500 (15 min)
return steaks to grill and sear each side 3-4 minutes or until temp hits 135 for medium rare.
remove steaks, place pat of butter on top and let rest for 5 min.

Sorry, lots of beer and skipped lunch, so no pictures.
Click to expand...
I know what that's like.


Anyway, I have a bone-in Pork shoulder I'm about to turn into pulled-pork in the smoker. More to come.
 
Reactions: Ronin38 and Jinx

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Oct 31, 2022
#998
  • Oct 31, 2022
  • #998
Olivethefet said:
Not the best pic but they are really good. My wife has had me make them 4 or 5 times in the last week.

Yes. I'm drinking wine with my fiance crunch wrap!
Click to expand...
Does your wife know about your fiance?
 
Reactions: Olivethefet and 85GTStangGuy

Olivethefet

I will own your nuts! LOL
5 Year Member
May 17, 2018
2,596
1,790
143
Enterprise AL
Oct 31, 2022
#999
  • Oct 31, 2022
  • #999
SHHH!! Don't tell her!
 

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
Oct 31, 2022
#1,000
  • Oct 31, 2022
  • #1,000
Here's to my Friend, my Lover, my Wife. May they never meet!
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 48
  • 49
  • 50
  • 51
  • 52
  • 53
Next
First Prev 50 of 53 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

L
Engine Need help diagnosing 2 dead cylinders
  • lvgnmz
  • Feb 13, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
508
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Feb 13, 2025
Mustang5L5
6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
Place to Avoid: Jamison Auto Group in Gulfport, MS
  • D Durden
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
3K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2026
Noobz347
A
1991 5.0 with HCI - started car, running for a few minutes, started pushing coolant into the overflow tank and then puking out from there. I'm lost
  • AmericanMuscle4.6GT
  • Oct 16, 2022
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
4K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Nov 30, 2022
CAMTWO1070
Engine Help diagnose random overheating??
  • TomOsiris
  • Apr 10, 2022
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 5 6 7
Replies
122
Views
17K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 3, 2023
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Off-Topic Hangout
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?