• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Its Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jt14894
  • Start date Start date Jul 5, 2005

jt14894

Member
Apr 6, 2005
66
3
9
Florida
Jul 5, 2005
#1
  • Jul 5, 2005
  • #1
My dealer called me today and said that my new GT has finally arrived! After Waiting and waiting and waiting its finally here!
But, I'm out of town and won't be back home until this weekend so I'm going to have to wait a few more days. What bad timing!!
ARGH!!! I can't stand it! The suspense is killing me!!
 

Jenns01TA

Active Member
Mar 31, 2005
37
0
36
Jul 6, 2005
#2
  • Jul 6, 2005
  • #2
Congratulations on the arrival! Too bad you have to wait.

BTW..How do you like the 350Z? Nice choice of exhaust and rims for it.

Jennifer
 

jt14894

Member
Apr 6, 2005
66
3
9
Florida
Jul 7, 2005
#3
  • Jul 7, 2005
  • #3
Jenns05Stang said:
Congratulations on the arrival! Too bad you have to wait.

BTW..How do you like the 350Z? Nice choice of exhaust and rims for it.

Jennifer
Click to expand...


Thanks Jennifer! I can't get any sleep, but I'm definitely looking forward to picking it up.
Since I live in Florida, I hope that the approaching Hurricane (Dennis) doesn't spoil the day I pick it up so I'm keeping a watchful eye on its track. It doesn't seem to be favorable, but we'll just have to see since its still too early to tell.
As for my Z, I love it. Here's a current picture taken from my site on Cardomain.

I'm probably one of those rare people to ever own both a 350Z and Mustang GT so I guess I'm in new territory, so to speak.
Anyway, the car rides and drives like a dream. Like any new car, its had its share of issues and TSBs, as you may have heard in previous comparos or discussions, but mine seemed to have survived most of the problems, aside from the tire feathering which was covered under warranty. Other than that, my car still performs like new.
Once I get a good feel of my GT, I'll be able do to a real comparison, post my views, and offer my opinions.
But before I can do any of that, I'm counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds, miliseconds, nanoseconds.....etc. MAN!! This week is going so slow. ARGH!!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Hello from Washington State!
  • Daddys Lil Filly
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
204
The Welcome Wagon Jun 10, 2026
Daddys Lil Filly
Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
166
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
Suspension Is somethig Wrong Here?
  • Icemanxxxv
  • Jul 11, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
180
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 11, 2026
AeroCoupe
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
P
New here
  • PortCity
  • Jun 9, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
144
The Welcome Wagon Jun 9, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?