Its here!!!!

04GTMustang

New Member
Feb 28, 2006
348
0
0
Stafford
My NX plate kit has arrived!!


I am going to be starting the installation tonight. I am going to start running the 50 shot first then slowly move up to the 100. Ill probably get a wideband before i spray the 100 though to make sure im not getting any lean spots in the air fuel.
 
alrighty. my bottle is going in the trunk dunno where my buttons are going yet. i am going to get the remote bottle opener thats why the trunk is a good place for me. eventually ill get the full setup with window switch and WOT switch etc.

but yea ill post some pics up when i get it installed
 
yea ill be goin back not this coming friday but the following friday.

I am racing my bike this friday again. I have to woop up on the 07 cbr600rr.

hopefully i dont lose traction though when i spray it lol these tires are kinda crap so i may not spray in 2nd maybe just 3rd ill do some street testing first. or find some drag radials to borrow