Its the "What I enjoy Most" Thread time

Kyle F

Oct 17, 2005
Knoxville, TN
What do you enjoy most about your stang other than performance/V8 etc. I am talkign about Dodads and dohickies.

I like the Auto Up/Down windows. Not that i haven't had auto down windows before, but never auto up.

I just think its so fun to just press it nce in either direction and there they go.

• Sponsors (?)

what I like most is how accessible and serviceable the engine bay is. Plugs pointing straight up, all fluid containers clearly marked and located, nothing 'clamshelled', oil filter easily located and removed, no side mount tranny getting in the way...

Believe me, other cars are just horrible. Some Honda's have oil filters that you need either a special tool or an extra joint to reach. My old Nissan Murano's oil filter butted up against the front clip--the only thing that would loosen it was a grip wrench. VW's are next to impossible to work on. Even Jeep's, the model of simplicity, have plugs that are located below and behind air intakes, necessitating taking apart half the engine bay for a tune up.

Ford engineers really earned my respect on this one.:nice:

karazuba said:
what I like most is how accessible and serviceable the engine bay is. Plugs pointing straight up, all fluid containers clearly marked and located, nothing 'clamshelled', oil filter easily located and removed, no side mount tranny getting in the way...

Believe me, other cars are just horrible. Some Honda's have oil filters that you need either a special tool or an extra joint to reach. My old Nissan Murano's oil filter butted up against the front clip--the only thing that would loosen it was a grip wrench. VW's are next to impossible to work on. Even Jeep's, the model of simplicity, have plugs that are located below and behind air intakes, necessitating taking apart half the engine bay for a tune up.

Ford engineers really earned my respect on this one.:nice:
This is my initial impression, but I thought it was because I cam over from a 4th Gen F-Body:canada:

I haven't ha da lot of working under the hood yet, but it looks so much easier.

I like the little touches that Ford added to this car. I just found out today that there is a warning signal when you leave your blinker on too long. I am not sure how useful this really is, but it is kind of cool!