SOLD J&M camber plates $199.00 brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

08cali

Nov 29, 2007
J&M camber plates $150.00 brand new

bump for new price.
I am selling a set of brand new J&M caster camber plates for the 05-10 S197 Mustangs. These are adjustable and much sturdier than stock. FREE SHIPPING!!! $150.00 firm. PM me if interested.

* Fine-tunes the suspension
* For street or strip
* Superior materials and construction
* Unique J&M design
* Made in the USA
* Fits 2005 to 2010 Mustangs
Whether you want your alignment set for street or strip, these J&M camber plates allow fine tuning of your Mustang's suspension for superior handling.
Fine-tunes Suspension. J&M 4-bolt camber plates replace the factory rubber strut mount bushings with a spherical bearing, and can be easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower to allow for 1.8 degrees of camber adjustment to properly correct alignment on lowered Mustangs. Depending on your driving needs you can set your alignment for track, street, or strip, these plates will allow you to get the most out of your Pony's suspension.

Superior construction. 100% Pulse MIG welded for the ultimate in strength, durability, and fit these bearing mounts are completely adjustable and feature a special chrome moly replaceable teflon lined spherical bearing to reduce noise for quiet ride.

Unique J&M design. J&M engineers designed the bearing plate to be mounted underneath the top main plate for a larger foot print to spread the load throughout the main supporting plate for extra strength, unlike the competitions weaker designs.

Application. The J&M 4-Bolt Camber Plates are specifically designed to be used on the 2005 to 2010 Mustangs including the V6, GT, and Bullitt models.

Hardware Included

* (8) Eight Washers
* (8) Eight Nuts
* (2) Two Small Spacers
* (2) Two Large Spacers

• Sponsors (?)

J&M camber plates $150.00 brand new
Hi Im interested if still for sale. please let me know either way .Thanx.Skye413
bump for new price.
I am selling a set of brand new J&M caster camber plates for the 05-10 S197 Mustangs. These are adjustable and much sturdier than stock. FREE SHIPPING!!! $150.00 firm. PM me if interested.

* Fine-tunes the suspension
* For street or strip
* Superior materials and construction
* Unique J&M design
* Made in the USA
* Fits 2005 to 2010 Mustangs
Whether you want your alignment set for street or strip, these J&M camber plates allow fine tuning of your Mustang's suspension for superior handling.
Fine-tunes Suspension. J&M 4-bolt camber plates replace the factory rubber strut mount bushings with a spherical bearing, and can be easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower to allow for 1.8 degrees of camber adjustment to properly correct alignment on lowered Mustangs. Depending on your driving needs you can set your alignment for track, street, or strip, these plates will allow you to get the most out of your Pony's suspension.

Superior construction. 100% Pulse MIG welded for the ultimate in strength, durability, and fit these bearing mounts are completely adjustable and feature a special chrome moly replaceable teflon lined spherical bearing to reduce noise for quiet ride.

Unique J&M design. J&M engineers designed the bearing plate to be mounted underneath the top main plate for a larger foot print to spread the load throughout the main supporting plate for extra strength, unlike the competitions weaker designs.

Application. The J&M 4-Bolt Camber Plates are specifically designed to be used on the 2005 to 2010 Mustangs including the V6, GT, and Bullitt models.

Hardware Included

* (8) Eight Washers
* (8) Eight Nuts
* (2) Two Small Spacers
* (2) Two Large Spacers

Status
Not open for further replies.