June 12th, LVD Ford Day

CTGrey02

Founding Member
May 22, 2002
Bristol, CT
Saturday, June 12th. One of the organizers is looking for at least 10 Modular cars to setup a handicap (bracket) Modular class for the day. I believe they have a UPR-X pipe for the winner or $140 dollar gift card, 50 for the runner up, something like that. I know theres a few modular people in here, so Im just posting it. Should be about $30 or so to race.

Pushrod guys are more than encouraged as well. I beleive there will be several other prizes of interest to thier needs as well. I'll post more info when I get it.

• Sponsors (?)

It started right up, and idles nice, as well as revs extremely nice, BUT...

There is some noise coming from the lifter area. My dad will be calling Matt to try and get him over and get it sorted out this week (I wont be home). I still need to get the inner fenders in, as well as line up the outer fenders, and a passenger seat!

Here is what it looked like when I rolled it out (Looks so bad) and a crappy pic of the engine, but Ill get better ones, and then you will see it the 30th!!!

510784_152_full.jpg

510784_151_full.jpg

CTGrey02 said:
Loving the oil bottle mod! Glad to see it running again brian.. maybe now you won't kill my lungs with your exhuast, lol

No more smoke at all, and thats PS fluid :D !

Now it has a hood and cowl vent and such, and after this weekend it should have matching rims, and the fender should match the car (thats last on my list)!

Jay me and you might have to line up the 30th, after I get knocked out or win (you hear that Ken, WIN) just for fun!

25thmustang said:
No more smoke at all, and thats PS fluid :D !

Now it has a hood and cowl vent and such, and after this weekend it should have matching rims, and the fender should match the car (thats last on my list)!

Jay me and you might have to line up the 30th, after I get knocked out or win (you hear that Ken, WIN) just for fun!

You never know what will happen in a drag race!!! Specially if you run faster than last year. You might be able to move up the ladder a bit. Maybe I'll see ya in the second round!!!

stanglx said:
You never know what will happen in a drag race!!! Specially if you run faster than last year. You might be able to move up the ladder a bit. Maybe I'll see ya in the second round!!!

I wont be the fastest, but I am going to give it hell at the light, and make whoever Im racing have to run me down! I have a TON of .5xx lights last season, going into the .4xxs this year! :D

25thmustang said:
I wont be the fastest, but I am going to give it hell at the light, and make whoever Im racing have to run me down! I have a TON of .5xx lights last season, going into the .4xxs this year! :D

Yeah you are definitely getting it done at the tree!!! I got a lot better at the end of last year on the tree. We'll see if I can improve some more.

Oh by the way! I don't think I've told you this yet but your car is looking killer!!! Looks like you are doing a good job.

See ya next week!!!!!!!!

stanglx said:
Yeah you are definitely getting it done at the tree!!! I got a lot better at the end of last year on the tree. We'll see if I can improve some more.

Oh by the way! I don't think I've told you this yet but your car is looking killer!!! Looks like you are doing a good job.

See ya next week!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the compliments sir... lol! Next week is going to be awesome, I cant wait to see some new times, and see everyonw again!

This year I have some plans for better lights too. I think I can bust off a high .4xx light at some point, but we will have to see! :D