Just did a fog light re-wire

• Sponsors (?)

Nicely done. :nice:

That's cool - you can actually see your fogs (I have parking lights that are brighter than my fogs. :rlaugh: ).

ProKiller said:
my bulbs burn out all the freakin time.... i replace a bulb at least every two/three weeks. its ridiculous
It is a common issue with the factory lights. I dont drive with mine on in the rain to help save them.

HISSIN50 said:
It is a common issue with the factory lights. I dont drive with mine on in the rain to help save them.
My passenger one always goes out. the guy who had it before me put silverstars in it and I got tired of buying a $20 blub every other week so I bought two OEM bulbs and changed both of them. I havent had a single problem and they are actually brighter than the Silverstars.

94MustangGT5.0 said:
Nice write up, my only question is what is the deal with that forum "paying out" money? Is it real cash or what?
You can cash out the money for eBay gift certificates, thats all that we have as of now. We hope to be able to get more later down the road. And you can also make a little HOW-TO with pictures, post it and get up to $20 paypal or check. If you sign up, please sign up through the link in my sig so I get you as a refferal.