just drove a terminator cobra, now i want one bad!!!!

my younger bro just bought a 03 cobra that thing is insane!!!!! now i have mixed emotions, do i buy a terminator like he did or do i throw a p1sc on mine and call it a day? i have a brand new forged 306 with tfs tw heads e cam and a cobra intake so i figure with a better manifold and a conservative boost level i should crack well over 400 hp. what do you guys think supercharge the fox or jump on the band wagon?

• Sponsors (?)

supercharge the fox.

plus your hatch looks great.

get a kb charger for low end power or a pro charger for top end power. i think procharger reak full boost at somewhere around 3,000 rpm?

it all depends on what you want. the cobra would PROBABLY be more reliable, depending on what you do to it. do you still have a stock block? if you want huge power on stock components, the terminator block/internals are just awesome. the 5.0 block on the other hand, would be a little scary with boost from a procharger (i think the smallest boost they do stock is 9 lbs)

have the best of both worlds. buy an 03 cobra motor and then go from there ( new blower (KB), solid rear end and slicks and your ready to beat your brother). then you will have a bada$$ fox and an 03 cobra (kinda)

I looked at an 03/04 cobra and was pretty disappointed with it - maybe my expectations were too high. It was stock except for FIPK and Magnaflow catback. Not as comfortable as my fox (but then my fox has Recaro seats), didn't handle quite as well as the fox (but then my fox has Bilsteins all the way around, new UCAs, LCAs, subframes, and B springs - the fox probably has less traction - easier to get the fox's rear out, but I like that!), power was much the same (fox has 331 stroker), interior was cheap assed plastic interior - yuck - can't get past that - also no head room in the cobra. For dropping $30k into a car, plus paying insurance on it, there was no way it was worth it.
Sorry, but after having driven one, I was less than impressed. The only caveat to that was I didn't totally thrash on it, since the owner was sitting beside me, but we still romped through the gears and twisties.
Also looked at an 06 GT - again, not impressed enough to drop $30k on it - nice ride - would be killer with a supercharger - that would way I would go unless you really had to have a car that said cobra on it!