just got my first issue of modified mustang

toplessmustang

Aug 2, 2004
kentucky
most of you probably already have it or dont care to, but i was just thrilled to see a 94 model. i might just be jealous cause im too poor to buy an 05 model, i'm just tired of the 94, 95 model not getting much coverage.

How do you guys like the new rag? I was thinking about checking it out, but figured I would see what y'all thought first. Is it 6 issues/year?

toplessmustang said:
i like it so far,it seems its a bigger variety of mustangs. im not sure about the issue quanity though.

what do you mean by "quantity"? it is a national mag... coast to coast. the company has been here for just over three years and has 2 other mags that are booming. it is set to be a killer publication

~J

modshot said:
what do you mean by "quantity"? it is a national mag... coast to coast. the company has been here for just over three years and has 2 other mags that are booming. it is set to be a killer publication

~J

i think by quantity they mean how many issues per year...6 or 12,which i was also wondering as well...

I don't understand why our SN95's don't get more coverage - IMHO they kick the **** out of the fox's (which I don't like, no disrespect), and 99-04's which are boxy and too beefed up.

Our model year is timeless, and looks so sick when modded.

In relation to the mags - I'm just sick of seeing fox bodies, don't mind the 05's. But the fox bodies have the badass setups, but lets be honest, the fox body is ugly as ****. As were most cars from the 80's!

Thanks for the feedback on the mag. I might have to check it out.
I looked at the subscription page once and I think it indicated that there were 6 issues per annum.

I like the variances in stangs - there is something to suit most folks' tastes.

I too would like more 94-95 articles, as well as more normal-ish fox articles. I dont really care about peoples' stripped and race-ready stangs.

And I cant take anymore S197 articles. We are all now all-too-informed about which exhaust does what on the new stangs.

Out of the Mustang Magazines I think the Modified offers something new and different. At least with Modified we won't be getting the same cars and articles within 2 months like the parent owned 5.0 & MMFF. Not really a thread to bring it up but I have room in a Fox car and can't even shift in a 94-03 car without busting my knee or my head hitting the door entry or rubbing the headliner. I finally tried to drive a 96 to see what the weak 4.6 was like and wow what a dog. I guess if I could fit I would stay with a 94-95 to keep the 5.0. I will say with the 96-98 selling so cheap around here it would be a nice car to put a later year engine in.