just landed a 1989 almond 5.0 coupe

michaelblythe33

Apr 14, 2008
I hope Im doing this in the right spot if not please redirect me. I just bought a 1989 5.0 almond coupe 1 owner since 1990 The inside is tan i believe with 4 cyl looking seats thats the prob I know the car is all oem I have the paper work on it I have always owned gts and you can break them down pretty easy but 5.0 lx a different story Im going to list my buck tag and vin maybe someone could get me up to speed on these cars 1 do know there are 137 almond coups in 1989 and agian if im in the wrong place posting this sorry
1FABP4OEXKF141235 EXT PAINT CODE 6v I dont have the buck tag in hand right maybe you guys can tell by a pic if there's a web page with all the info please let me know I would also if it is possible like to know what number of 137 is my car are these worth anything thang

Attachments

• IMG_1632.JPG
    IMG_1632.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 447
  • Sponsors (?)

Gezus man, that's only the second one of these cars i've ever seen. That color...the name escapes me but i believe it's considered a yellow. The other one i saw was modded to hell and back in a magazine. That's a super rare car for sure. Worth anything....well, probably not a fortune but "someday" maybe.

Rare color. The interior is oem....the gt sport seats didn't appear in 5.0 coupes until 1990.

Very rare car in terms of factory colors. The wheels are wrong though. Should be 10 holes

6V is almost and there were 137 5.0 coupes made in that color

I think the tan interior in the aero cars might be even more rare than the 4 eye version. For what it's worth, the other car i saw in this color had tan interior too...it'd be interesting to see some other cars, to see if they came sort of as a package deal.

guys thanks alot good info i did not know it had 10 hole wheels I could no beleave this car when i got it last week the inside was flawless never ever been hit all oem panels same owner since 1990 title said 65,000 also got all oem paper work only down fall was clear was gone off paint but i can live with that if their is a site with more info please pass it along thanks for the help

the most info will be here or corral. there are a few other sites that are smaller but this is probably the most prominent in the east coast. I know because I am on the west and it is almost as if there are no mustangs over here (figuratively.)