Just ordered the BBK 78mm Throttle Intake, getting dyno tuned. Come guess my numbers!

Hey guys, just ordered this:

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/BBK-1780

I know most of you will say it's overkill, but I will be going FI down the road and the piece has been proven to give some gains (even if they're not huge). Never had the car dynoed, this will be the first time, and I'm really excited.

Here are my current mods:

-C&L TrueFlow Intake
-C&L 80mm MAF
-K&N Air Filter
-TB Spacer
-FRPP Updated Intake Manifold
-Pypes Off-Road X-Pipe
-SLP Loudmouth I Catback
-Spec Stage 2 Clutch
-FRPP 4.10 Gears
-SCT XCal 3
-Terminator Big Brake Kit
-Steeda Full-length Subframe Connectors
-KYB Shocks & Struts
-FRPP B Springs
-18x9/18x10 Anthracite FR500s
-Goodyear Eagle GT 245 Front/Nitto NT555R DR 305 Rear
-Bride VIOS III Low Max Seat
-FRPP Shift Knob
-Bullitt Pedals
-White Face Gauges
-Terminator Front Bumper
-Mach 1 Grille Delete
-Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
-Black Housing Headlights
-DDM Tuning 8000K HIDs
-Wing Delete

I know not all of the above mods are relevant to my horsepower, but I just copied and pasted it and felt like showing you guys everything I have. :p

The car will be receiving a complete dyno tune (the guy has the full SCT program, so it'll work out nicely) after the install of the BBK TB/plenum unit. Anyways, what do you guys suspect I'll be putting down to the wheels? I know it won't be anything crazy, as it's just a bolt-on GT, but I still thought it would be fun to make this thread. :)

• Sponsors (?)

why not get a before, after dyno? It only takes 30 minutes to swap out the tb/plenum. Then tune it, that way we can see what this really does

hehehe...I know why you're asking this....I'd like to know the gain myself.

248 hp, 279 tq

-Will

yeah, I would like to see the gain before and after, untuned.

Better yet, why not take it to the track. Swap each setup out a couple times while allowing the car to cool down, then record the DA, 60ft, ET, and trap speeds of the runs. It would be a big help.

If not, I guess 255rwhp "tuned"

I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem with you doing a before/after swap since it is only a few minutes to swap which is needed for a cool down period anyways.

I'll be doing the track test with some parts if I happen to pick up another aero sn95 daily driver.