Just orered T-trim cobra killer kit!!!

Black03

Jul 5, 2003
San Diego, CA
I can't tell you guys how excited I am. Tim was as great as everyone says he is. I can't say enough about how great of a guy tim has been. I plan to start next week. I'm sure I'll be calling you with a few questions when the install starts. I only have an magnaflow cat back and a 5.0 shifter. Anyone guess what my hp will be? It's a manual. Big step up for me :)

Tim: I think I found a use for that discover card :) I think I'll transfer some of my card to that and then order a boost pipe and with the rest get some JBA headers and an catted x. Think I'be able to hit 390 with that? Oh yeah Tim, I forgot to ask but what oil would you recommend? I'm using Mobil 1 0W-20 right now

What are all the tools I will be needing? I have a full socket wrench set as well as the basic tools everyone should have :) Have a jack and some stands. I know I'll need a punch as well but anything else?

Thanks for all the help guys! if it wasn't for this forum I wouldnt know nearly as much about my car as I do now

• Sponsors (?)

I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!! :nice: Met Tim on Saturday and saw his shop. :hail2: Gave me some great ideas and got a T/A flash.... can already tell a difference and haven't really hit it yet. Plan to get Dr. Gas uncatted and shifter soon, then move on to springs and 4.10s... and I can guarantee NO ONE else will be touching my car!!! :nice:

LOL, I did the same. Ordered the T-trim kit with intercooler. It should produce the 400/400 and then some. I am sooo stoked about it myself! I am in Colorado on a ski vacation and all I can think about is my stang and how fast she will be come January, lol.

Cudos!

Bo

hehehe...yeah, Tim will DEFINATELY give you the horsepower bug (J/K tim)...LOL I am VERY pleased with my experience with his service thus far.

Just don't blow up his phone like I do...hehe

scheister said:
hehe...yeah, snowboarding in Colorado sounds pretty nice right now too.

Yeah, I luv boarding but thanks to a young driver hitting me from behind 2 years ago, I can't board anymore. Skiing even takes a lot out of me and I don't go any where near the blacks any more. Life has changed drastically in the last 2 years.

Bo

SmithAtlanta said:
I'm right at 400 / 400 with an S-trim and intercooler(and 9lbs of boost) so you can expect more with that T-trim.

That is the second time I have seen an S/C motor with lower torq than hp. I always thought it was the other way around or equal, within 5 or so. Do you have an aggressive tune?

Bo

The procharger is the centrifugal blower that's gonna' make more torque than hp due to its' step up ratio. Example is when I had a P1SC I made 377 rwhp and 432 rwtq. Turbos typically work the same way. Any other cent blower that I've seen has always made more hp than tq.

micool said:
The procharger is the centrifugal blower that's gonna' make more torque than hp due to its' step up ratio. Example is when I had a P1SC I made 377 rwhp and 432 rwtq. Turbos typically work the same way. Any other cent blower that I've seen has always made more hp than tq.

Micool, will the T-trim do the same thing?

Bo