Just picked this up, Garaged since 2002

NoAvgGT

Mar 26, 2007
Seattle, WA
This was brought up from Cali in 02 and garaged in Washington State. I bought it off a guy going overseas for a contrator job.

It has not been driven for 5+ years. I topped off with 93octane gas, gas dryer and put in a new battery. She started on the first try. Although she does leak water, bought her knowing she had a faulty water pump.

This pic is the next day after buffing scuffs and light scratches. She is totally stock 5.0.

And she compliments my other rides see my sig.

Mike

Attachments

• 94GTVert-2.JPG
    94GTVert-2.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Sponsors (?)

Congrats on the stang. The wheels aren't too bad...just the 6 spoke design throws me off a little. I love 100% bone stock mustangs.....they're like a blank canvas with so many possibilities. Have fun with it!

nice looking ride you gotta love a bone stock car its how i picked up both of my stangs as well ...the only thing that needs to be addressed are those wheels lol my 94 also came with some funky wheels on it, and it was my frist mod lol i also had a stocker with a crappy waterpump sounds like we have the same vehicle besides yours is a vert and mine is a coupe

Yes, i agree the wheels have to go. I have them up on craigslist right now. They are 18's with nitto's. Before i bought the car I found some 17" bullitts OE pulls from a 2007 Great deal at 500.00 they were never on the road takes off's from the dealer, but this forum has told me not to use them on this car so they are also on Craiglist for sale or trade. With a little luck I'll be able to locate a set of 17 or 18" bullitts tha will fit a 94/95.

So far the only thing I've put in is K&N airfilter and K&N oil filter with the oil change. I'm also doing the basics like replacing hoses, PCV, Gas filter etc.

As for planned mods. CAI, Exhaust/X-pipe, Fuel Regulator, 3.73's, New Distrib/roter, plug wires, coil. Eventually intake/manifold and heads.

And for astetics I want a lightbar like on my roush, and possibly a new hood with scoop and a stripe package.

Oh before I forget, someone asked the miliege it had just over 86k on it when I picked it up and a california 2002 plate & registration and for the curious - I shelled out $3000 cash. (3K).

The only thing new on the car was the top in 2002 before he garaged it, and a sony explode stereo/cd.

Mike

I want a pic of the plastic housing that covers the spark plug wires!

Adam
[hijack]

Adam,

I know this wasn't intended for me, but here is a shot from the 2nd or 3rd day after I bought my 1994 GT in March, 2004.

040316-engine.jpg

Yes, I got to remove the air silencer too. . .

Talk about an unmolested car.
[/hijack]

Nice 'Vert NoAvgGT!

Attachments

• 040316-engine.jpg
    040316-engine.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 56
Just picked this up, Garaged since 2002 > Reply to Thread

Thanks for the responses and that is truely just like my underhoot picture. Although my Strut brace is Chrome that seems to be the only dif.

Nice.. Lets see what it looks like now!.

Mike

Those are the same wheels I have on my cobra, there not that bad, but I want to change them badly, mine are staggered too, 18 x 9 front and 18 x 10.5 rear deep dish. I like the stance of the car with them, I just dont care for the wheel design.

I had the same alarm on mine, its the factory anti-theft system.

When I bought mine in '05 the only changes from the factory were FR wires and the silencer removed.

IMGP0832.jpg

I still have that dizzy cover in my trunk for some reason.

Attachments

• IMGP0832.jpg
    IMGP0832.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 53