k-member questions

• Sponsors (?)

I just did mine, you need shorter sway bar end links. If you already dont have them

No you don't. Everything sans CC plates comes with the UPR kit (assuming He got the complete kit they sell that comes with A-Arms, Coil Over Kit, and the K. And didn't piece it together, but even then I'm pretty sure it would all be the same stuff.)

FYI OP you don't even need the bumpsteer unless you're lowering exceissvely. And if you do need the bumpsteer kit then you need different struts because the struts for a stock car will most likely bottom out if you're going that low.

No you don't. Everything sans CC plates comes with the UPR kit (assuming He got the complete kit they sell that comes with A-Arms, Coil Over Kit, and the K. And didn't piece it together, but even then I'm pretty sure it would all be the same stuff.)

FYI OP you don't even need the bumpsteer unless you're lowering exceissvely. And if you do need the bumpsteer kit then you need different struts because the struts for a stock car will most likely bottom out if you're going that low.

i have a pair of struts! I want to get the bumpsteer just incase i decide to go really low. It does not cost that much so i might aswell do it right the first time