Kansas City locals

• Sponsors (?)

no but from what i hear a valve stuck open and help load the intake up with fuel and NOS . blew the intake apart split the front end body work apart all the way down the front spent 2 day thrashing to reweld intake for door slammer race this weekend got it done hear it ran well for a CHEVY

sho-pny said:
no but from what i hear a valve stuck open and help load the intake up with fuel and NOS . blew the intake apart split the front end body work apart all the way down the front spent 2 day thrashing to reweld intake for door slammer race this weekend got it done hear it ran well for a CHEVY

It took me a few minutes to figure out what the hell you were talking about, but im guessing you were enforming us on what happened to the cavalier. Was it yours?

i was movin my car to let some guy out who i parked behind (non-racer) and after i reparked i saw it about ready to run so i ran to the fence just in time for the "BOOM" i thought the hoodscoop was gonna hit me, but it landed in the track.

Itsneverenough said:
Hey did anybody happen to make it out to kcir wednesday? Is there any more news on a possible cruise.

Lets try and throw something together for friday the 30th I should be able to go, unless the woman chimes in, (She doesn't like my car "its to loud I can hear you from two blocks away") One day she'll understand when I swallow my pride and let her drive. :nonono:

heck no dont let her drive LOL been with my girl 2 some odd years and she has moved mine from a parking spot or so and that it is that is as far as she has driven it and as far as she WILL DRIVE IT :nice:

never asked to and hasnt know that is MY BABY :worship:

GTn00b said:
Lets try and throw something together for friday the 30th I should be able to go, unless the woman chimes in, (She doesn't like my car "its to loud I can hear you from two blocks away") One day she'll understand when I swallow my pride and let her drive. :nonono:

I agree, This Friday is prob one of the last free days i will have for a while, and maybe for a long while(court date on the 24th :notnice: ) Regardless if any of you are out I will be out in the Northland area. But if we can get a cruise together I would be down. So lets say this friday we get together and cruise. What time do you all get off work, who all would be willing to show up. And where do we meet? So far iv'e only met GTnoob and I think he said He lived in Independance, I live way up in Platte City, right by KCI airport.

PS Gtnoob did you buddy ever find out what was knocking in the camaro?

Itsneverenough said:
I agree, This Friday is prob one of the last free days i will have for a while, and maybe for a long while(court date on the 24th :notnice: ) Regardless if any of you are out I will be out in the Northland area. But if we can get a cruise together I would be down. So lets say this friday we get together and cruise. What time do you all get off work, who all would be willing to show up. And where do we meet? So far iv'e only met GTnoob and I think he said He lived in Independance, I live way up in Platte City, right by KCI airport.

PS Gtnoob did you buddy ever find out what was knocking in the camaro?
We finally figured out what it was the torque converter came loose and broke the flexplate :notnice: Where do you cruise up north? My girl lives in Northeast so I might be able to convince her to come along.

sho-pny said:
heck no dont let her drive LOL been with my girl 2 some odd years and she has moved mine from a parking spot or so and that it is that is as far as she has driven it and as far as she WILL DRIVE IT :nice:

never asked to and hasnt know that is MY BABY :worship:

We've been off and on for the last 3 yrs now and I really don't think I'd let her drive it very far, maybe in a parking lot like you said. :lock:

GTn00b said:
We finally figured out what it was the torque converter came loose and broke the flexplate :notnice: Where do you cruise up north? My girl lives in Northeast so I might be able to convince her to come along.

Up here some people cruse North Oak, I used to go there quite a bit but the cops are pretty thick and there isn't realy any good cars out there. I have been wanted to get down to Front street and see what is going on there but i just havn't. Most of the time when i want to race someone and if I am around KCI airport i take it out to this bridge that is over 435. Barly any one is out there and if they are there either racing, smoking, or poking.

Up here some people cruse North Oak, I used to go there quite a bit but the cops are pretty thick and there isn't realy any good cars out there. I have been wanted to get down to Front street and see what is going on there but i just havn't. Most of the time when i want to race someone and if I am around KCI airport i take it out to this bridge that is over 435. Barly any one is out there and if they are there either racing, smoking, or poking.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully I'd be racing and poking the girl, maybe at the same time :lol: :rlaugh:

Hopefully I'd be racing and poking the girl, maybe at the same time :lol: :rlaugh:[/QUOTE]

She might make it rather hard to shift, but then again you drive an auto so it is feasible.

So how about anybody that is free on Friday chime in and tell your location so we can figure out the best place for everyone. Later friday night i am going to my brothers to get **** faced. If a couple of you wanted to come along you prob could but I don't know 100% if he would care or not.

GTn00b said:
I jumped a huge curb last week while **** faced :nonono: never again

Thats sucks, did it do anything to your car. A week after i got my stang I lost control and jumped a curb. I also hit a sign messing up my drivers side front fender. But the curb decided that it wanted to crack my rim, bust my rotor, and bend my axel. I hated changing the axel, rear end grease smells like @ss.

Itsneverenough said:
Thats sucks, did it do anything to your car. A week after i got my stang I lost control and jumped a curb. I also hit a sign messing up my drivers side front fender. But the curb decided that it wanted to crack my rim, bust my rotor, and bend my axel. I hated changing the axel, rear end grease smells like @ss.
Nothin that the Mach 1 Chin spoiler I just bought wont cover up :nice: