Kansas City locals

• Sponsors (?)

GTn00b said:
itsneverenough, I found out my car doesnt have a limiter!!! 140 is where I stopped it was still pulling pretty good to :crazy:

Nice I have only had mine to 120 but there was plenty more. Im not realy that interested in going all that fast top end wise. I don't see any need at going over 150. But i sure as hell would like to get there with in a 1/4 mile

Itsneverenough said:
Nice I have only had mine to 120 but there was plenty more. Im not realy that interested in going all that fast top end wise. I don't see any need at going over 150. But i sure as hell would like to get there with in a 1/4 mile

Yea I wouldnt mind that at all good for solid 8's or 9's

Hey gtnoob, i have proof in my hand that you and i both already have 9 second cars. It just happend to only be in the 1/8 mile. O well, My life sucks right now, i need to win the lotto or something cause this whole working 40hrs a week sucks ass. Atleast i am making some extra cash, but with more money comes more decsions(<sp)Do i start to mod my car or do i start to get ahead in car payments so i can get my title back. But gears are sounding good right now, but if i had an extra 400 i would have to buy a new ps2, madden 05 is going soon and i am addicted. Does anybody in kc have a working one they wanna sell?

Itsneverenough said:
Hey gtnoob, i have proof in my hand that you and i both already have 9 second cars. It just happend to only be in the 1/8 mile. O well, My life sucks right now, i need to win the lotto or something cause this whole working 40hrs a week sucks ass. Atleast i am making some extra cash, but with more money comes more decsions(<sp)Do i start to mod my car or do i start to get ahead in car payments so i can get my title back. But gears are sounding good right now, but if i had an extra 400 i would have to buy a new ps2, madden 05 is going soon and i am addicted. Does anybody in kc have a working one they wanna sell?

I'm hoping for my car to be in the 12's by spring of next year, Procharger fund is already started I only got maybe 1500-200 left, Mod your car make it faster!!!! F@%* Madden 05. MOD THE CAR!!!!!! Working 40 hrs a week? Yes it sucks!!! I'm working 6 days a week so easily 45+ hrs a week, It will pay off eventually trust me!!!

GTn00b said:
I'm hoping for my car to be in the 12's by spring of next year, Procharger fund is already started I only got maybe 1500-200 left, Mod your car make it faster!!!! F@%* Madden 05. MOD THE CAR!!!!!! Working 40 hrs a week? Yes it sucks!!! I'm working 6 days a week so easily 45+ hrs a week, It will pay off eventually trust me!!!

F@%* Madden 05.

I will pretend i didn't hear that, but don't worry the ps2 cash is coming out of the off probation party funds. It looks like i didn't get the job at Thoroughbred Ford so no 60 hours a week, but there is a opening at the car quest by my house so when i wake up I am putting in a app.

P.S. Does anybody know if there is something going on at KCIR this wednesday the 11th. 98.9 was advertising some even and i don't know if it is this wed. or next. Hopefully next, i wanna go and get me a 14.7

GTn00b said:
7th Annual Fox Hunt

Missouri's Biggest Bikini Contest

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Sounds good to me :lol:

Real damn good, is any body going to go out there. I think i might but i will be pimping the parents focus if I do. Is it the normal prices or are they higher?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

KC AUTO PANEL and G.R. MILNER FORD
Present

KANSAS CITY INTERNATIONAL’S

7TH ANNUAL FOX HUNT

What: 7th Annual Fox Hunt Presented by KC Auto Panel and Aeromotive

When: Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Where: Kansas City International Raceway – 8201 Noland Rd. Kansas City, MO

Schedule: Spectator gates open at 4:00 PM

Time Trials 4:30 – 6:30 PM

Round 1 Eliminations 6:30

Jet Cars 7:00, 8:30, 9:45

Top Fuel Cars 8:30, 9:45

Bikini Contest Preliminaries 8:00

Bikini Contest Finals 9:20

Event

Features: Come and see one of the largest bikini contests in the entire state of Missouri and some of the fastest machines on the planet. KCIR will play host to the Fox Hunt, which will highlight dozens of ladies and fast cars; including a pair of nitro burning top fuel funny cars and four blazing hot jet cars.

Cost: $13.00 for Spectators

$5.00 for Pit Parking (Per Car)

$5.00 for Pit Crossover

$5.00 for Kids 6-11 (Under 6 FREE)

Kansas City International Raceway

8201 Noland Rd. Kansas City, MO

(816) 358-6700

Fax – 816-358-7059

www.KCIR.net

GTn00b said:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

KC AUTO PANEL and G.R. MILNER FORD
Present

KANSAS CITY INTERNATIONAL’S

7TH ANNUAL FOX HUNT

What: 7th Annual Fox Hunt Presented by KC Auto Panel and Aeromotive

When: Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Where: Kansas City International Raceway – 8201 Noland Rd. Kansas City, MO

Schedule: Spectator gates open at 4:00 PM

Time Trials 4:30 – 6:30 PM

Round 1 Eliminations 6:30

Jet Cars 7:00, 8:30, 9:45

Top Fuel Cars 8:30, 9:45

Bikini Contest Preliminaries 8:00
Bikini Contest Finals 9:20

Event

Features: Come and see one of the largest bikini contests in the entire state of Missouri and some of the fastest machines on the planet. KCIR will play host to the Fox Hunt, which will highlight dozens of ladies and fast cars; including a pair of nitro burning top fuel funny cars and four blazing hot jet cars.

Cost: $13.00 for Spectators

www.KCIR.net

I took the liberty to put the most important facts in bold, This sounds good to me. I think i will attend, gtnoob are you going to go? What about anybody else?