Lamborghini Doors...

joe_mama71

Aug 12, 2005
I have a 2002 Saleen that I would like to put a Lamborghini Door kit on. What do you guys think about putting that on a Saleen? How hard is it? What is the best kit out there?

Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

:bang: I can pretty much tell you what a 100 to 110% of the people on here are gonna say.

They will say: DO NOT PUT THEM ON YOUR CAR BECAUSE

LAMBO DOORS= RICE RICE= BAD

Then they will throw in a :notnice: :nonono: :mad: :( :bang: :damnit: :fuss: exct.

So please dont do it. Thats a hell of a car in power and looks dont change a thing on that car unless your adding more power. :D

How about a trunk that opens sideways??

I mean that's along the same lines isn't it?? Maybe a gas cap that flips open the other way?

I don't see the point of lambo doors....even on lambos. The door opens up...good for them.

Ok so it sounds to me like you guys dont like lamborghini doors on Saleens. I think I got the point.. Oh and by the way, StreetStang03. I dont really care if you dont like me, your cat is ugly...

joe_mama71 said:
Ok so it sounds to me like you guys dont like lamborghini doors on Saleens. I think I got the point.. Oh and by the way, StreetStang03. I dont really care if you dont like me, your cat is ugly...

:( but i love you!
love22.gif

how about putting some money under the hood of the car instead of putting it towards ricey crap "mods." is your saleen a s/c or base 281? if its just a N/A S281, your car really isnt faster than a regular GT, so put something under the hood to make the performance match the looks.

StreetStang I have a Kenne Bell Autotwin charger on it now with a boost a pump and a 14lb pulley. Not much more I can do before I blow a rod through the engine. It already puts out 510 rwhp..

joe_mama71 said:
StreetStang I have a Kenne Bell Autotwin charger on it now with a boost a pump and a 14lb pulley. Not much more I can do before I blow a rod through the engine. It already puts out 510 rwhp..
You should put all that in your sig mang, you will get a lot more respect here :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: