Larger gas tank for a '68

• Sponsors (?)

65mistress said:
Jester-
Did bending the neck at the opening with a pipe oblong the opening? That's what I was afraid would happen if I did that.
No I wrapped it in some old fan-fold paper I had and built up the diameter of the pipe to just below the size of the opening. It doesn’t tank much to bend it and the neck extends down into the tank a bit for additional support.

Jester, you "raped" the opening of the tank? Now I'm from Tennessee too, and even our state has laws against things like that!!!!!!! This is a family forum. You can't just be raping things at will. Watch out, or you'll be :ban: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh:

Jester67 said:
No one ever said I could spell see warning below .:D Thanks it has been changed.

No offense meant, Jester, and I certainly hope I didn't offend you. It was just one of those statements that was so funny at the time I couldn't let it pass.
What part of TN do you live in anyway?

65up2d8 said:
No offense meant, Jester, and I certainly hope I didn't offend you. It was just one of those statements that was so funny at the time I couldn't let it pass.
What part of TN do you live in anyway?
No offence taken.:nice: I know I can’t spell for crap that the reason for the warning dyslexia is a bitch. :bang: :( And yah is was pretty funny.:D :nonono: I live in Jackson just up the road from you.

Jester67 said:
No offence taken.:nice: I know I can’t spell for crap that the reason for the warning dyslexia is a bitch. :bang: :( And yah is was pretty funny.:D :nonono: I live in Jackson just up the road from you.

Cool. Yeah, you're just about an hour away on I-40. I go through there occasionally. Might have to look you up sometime and check out your ride.

65up2d8 said:
Cool. Yeah, you're just about an hour away on I-40. I go through there occasionally. Might have to look you up sometime and check out your ride.
Any time just let me know. She's on stands right now getting some winter work but i hope to have her back on the road soon.